6

"What the fuck mum?" Sadie said
Me and John were both just sat there, silent, I didn't know what to say at all.
"Are you fuckin serious?" Sadie shouted angrily, before she slammed the door shut and left.
I quickly stood up to follow her but before I could even get to my bedroom door I heard the front door slam shut, indicating that she had left.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shouted, tears in my eyes.
"Just let her calm down Pru, she'll come back" I heard John say softly behind me
"Get out" I said, gritting my teeth
"Come on love, don't be like th-"
"I said get out John!" I turned around so that I was now facing him "can't you see what you've done! She fuckin hates me! Get out of my house!" I practically screamed at him, tears trickling down my cheeks. I didn't care, I just wanted him gone. He got up off the bed and walked past me, opening the bedroom door and leaving, I shut the door and just slid down it, crying into my knees. I heard the front door open and close so I presumed he left.
——
I opened my eyes, I noticed my back was killing, and then I realised I was on the floor still, dammit I feel asleep by accident.
I looked over at the clock, it was 9:43am.
I slowly got up, remembering everything that happened yesterday evening, shit.. Sadie.
I left my bedroom and walked to Sadie's, I knocked on her door. No reply. I opened the bedroom door, she wasn't in her room, she probably stayed over at her mates house.
I sighed and left her room, walking downstairs, I was alone, I noticed a piece of paper on the kitchen table so I picked it up, all it said was 'ring me when you've calmed down. - John x'
I felt awful after shouting at him like that yesterday, I was just so angry and upset.
I made a cup of tea and sat down, staring at the blank walls in silence, trying to sort out all the commotion up in my head.
There was no right way of explaining to your 15 year old daughter that her father is John Lennon, no matter what I say she isn't going to listen.
——
Hey my dudes, it's me again. I am so sorry cos for abandoning this story for so long but recent comments and votes really motivated me to continue with this, I really hope you all enjoy (: