9

It's been a 4 weeks now since John left to go back to New York, I hadn't heard anything from him, so I guess he got the point. I've met up with Andy a few times recently, we had been going out for a few drinks together, and honestly... it was really nice.
The last few weeks have been somewhat peaceful actually, Sadie hasn't been giving me a shit ton of hassle. Things are really starting to improve now.
——
Sadie was sleeping at her friends house tonight so I decided I might as well go out, I was going to meet Andy at a pub in town.
I was wearing a dark purple dress that ended just above the knee and I had curled my hair. I really like Andy, he's such a lovely guy and we get along so well.
It was 8pm so I got a taxi into town and met Andy at the pub.
"Well aren't you looking stunning tonight Pru" he said smirking as I walked up to him and sat down
"Shush you and get me a drink" I laughed
"Whatever the lady wishes" he winked and went to the bar to get some drinks
——
Okay, I know I'm not an immature teenager anymore but before I knew it I was getting drunker by the second.
"What time is it Andyyyy" I slurred and giggled
He laughed and looked at his watch "it's just gone half 11"
Andy wasn't as drunk as me, we had been drinking since I met him here but he could clearly handle it a lot better than what I could.
"I'm gonna go to the toilet and then I'll take you home, stay here I'll be right back" he said
I nodded and he made his way to the bathroom.
A man came over to me while I was waiting for Andy, "hey gorgeous" He slurred
"Um hi" I said feeling uncomfortable, I couldn't tell what he looked like cos my vision was so blurry from the alcohol.
"Do you want to come back home with me?"
"Oh, no sorry, I'm waiting for someone actually" I tried to act as sober as I could, I didn't want this guy getting the wrong signals.
"Aw come on, I'm sure he won't mind"
"No I really don't want to" I stood up and tried to leave although I was all over the place.
"Don't be like that love"
"Oi you heard her, leave her alone. She said no" someone said
I looked up and saw Andy, I no longer felt scared.
"Yeah and who are you mate?" The drunk spat
"Her boyfriend, so if you don't mind we'll be leaving now" Andy grabbed my hand and helped me walk out of the pub.
"Thank you Andy" I slurred leaning on him as we walked.
He just laughed a little.
"So your my boyfriend now are you?" I asked giggling
"You wish Pru" he said jokingly
"A girl can dream Andyyy"
——
We eventually made it back to my house, it was roughly midnight. He helped me open the front door and got me inside.
"You okay?" He asked
I nodded as he took my hand and helped me walk up the stairs to my room. I couldn't be bothered to get undressed so I was just going to sleep in my clothes, I was way too drunk.
"I'll ring you tomorrow Pru" he said as he walked towards my door
"Stay" I said quickly
"What?" He sounded a little surprised
"I want you to stay" I stumbled closer towards him.
He laughed "your really drunk babe"
I didn't say anything, I just stared into his deep blue eyes... I pushed my lips against his and wrapped my arms round the back of his neck, pulling him in closer.
I pulled away "please stay Andy" grabbing his hands, he smirked as I pulled him towards my bed.
——
Sorry for the spammed updates XD thank you for reading ((: