5

The front door opened, I walked out of the living room, to see Sadie kicking of her shoes and chucking her bag on the floor
"How was school?" I asked
"Fuck off" she spat as she stormed upstairs, slamming her door shut.
I decided to just leave her, she probably had a bad day.
I walked back to the living room
"She sounds nice" John laughed
"Not funny" I muttered
"She always like this then?"
I nodded "yeah a proper teddy girl, clearly takes after he father"
---
It was roughly 8:30pm, John sat at the table drinking a cup of tea, while I made dinner for us. I shouted upstairs "Sadie what do you want for dinner"
I got no reply.
Shortly after Sadie came downstairs into the kitchen, she was wearing a short red dress with matching red heels and was wearing a lot of heavy makeup.
"Where do you think your going" I said
"Out" Sadie replied
"Yeah where?"
"Party" she spat before walking back out of the kitchen to the door
"You've been to enough parties recently, and it's school tomorrow so I don't think so young lady"
She ignored me opening the front door, I grabbed her arm
"Your not going out!" I shouted
"Yes I fucking am!" She shouted back and yanked her arm out of my grip before walking out and down the street.
"The door will be locked when you get back!" I shouted to her
"Don't give a shit!" She replied
I decided to just let her be, locking the door and walking back into the kitchen where John was sat.
I walked past him, none of us said a word. I leaned against the kitchen bench, brought my hands up to my face and started crying.
John instantly got up and came over to me.
"Don't cry Pru"
"Fuck off you don't even know how bad she fucking is! This isn't just a one night thing, this is every fucking night John!" I cried even more before pushing past John and going straight upstairs to my bedroom.
---
Half an hour had past. I was still in my room sat on my bed. John hadn't come up, I didn't even know if he was still here.
My bedroom door slowly opened and John came in with a plate of food.
"You left it cooking so I thought I'd just finish it for you." He said, handing me my plate.
"Thank you John, I'm sorry I shouted at you, I was just angry and upset."
"It's okay love, y'know if she's like this a lot then maybe I should stick around" he said
"No"
"What?"
"So John Lennon decides to just come to my house to look after my daughter, sounds legit"
"Tell her the truth then"
"No, you don't understand John, she doesn't like you or your music, she's just going to hate you even more when she finds out your her father"
The door opened.
"What the fuck mum" Sadie said.
-------
Thank you for reading!! Going to start updating more often :)