Bonus Chapter (Luke's Letters)

some of the many letters that luke wrote for kendall :))

     Open when you miss me

Dear Cohen,

     I miss you too. I miss you so much that it hurts and no amount of texting or calling or video chatting can really reduce that. Yeah, it helps, but, nothing can really compare to actually seeing you or hugging you or kissing you or hearing your laugh in person or...anything really. 

    Needless to say, long distance sucks. It really, really, reaaaaally sucks. But I think it's worth it because I have no desire to be with anyone else. I mean, being miles apart isn't really a great thing but I think it's better than the alternative, which is being broken up. I don't think either of us want that.

     Anyways, so you miss me. You miss your sweet ole' asshat breadstick boyfriend. Well my dear,  I have loaded up several pictures of  us being cute as hell in Polaroid form. It might help, it might make you miss me more, but...they're there. There's also a CD with a song on it that I've been working on called beside you which is, coincidentally, where I wanna be right now. 

         After you listen to that song a few times and sift through the pictures of us, go put my flannel on (feel free to send me pictures). Hopefully it still smells like me, but I don't know when exactly you'll be opening this one. If it doesn't smell like me anymore then tell me, and I'll send you another one and you can send the old one back so I can wear it all over again and smell it up some more for you. 

         Call me. I'll talk to you as long as you want, I'll even wait until you start snoring to hang up. How many times have we done that already? I don't know, but the phone bill probably does. 

          Just think that when we get to see each other again, it'll be the best reunion in the history of the world and I'll kiss you so much your lips will start going numb. And I'll hug you really really tight and probably refuse to let go. It'll be great, and it'll be worth it. I pinky promise.

           I love you a lot. Just remember that when you're thinking that maybe this long distance thing isn't working out too well.

      -Luke

------------------------------------------------------------------------  

     Open when you want to go back to our beach

Dear Cohen,

      Are you laughing? Okay so... you're probably not laughing but I was when I thought of this idea. Sorry about the sand that's probably all over you and/or the floor right now but hey, at least I brought the beach to you :-) 

          This is an extra big envelope so I could fit an extra big amount of sand. You can sprinkle it on the floor and lay in it if you want, or let it sift through your fingers. (Then you can pick it up and put it back for future use because throwing it out would be so rude -_- Lucy said you were going to do that after you opened it. That you would sweep it up and throw it out but you better not. I'm watching you, Cohen.)

     I heard there's some whale sounds online you can listen to. Weird, but, maybe it'll put you in the beach-y mood. Come to think of it, we never actually saw any whales but...whatever. 

         There's also a seashell and a piece of sea glass, since I thought you might like those. 

         Enjoy your beach tokens (especially the sand, because that shit gets everywhere and I know that's your absolute favorite part >=]) and prepare yourself because next summer, I'm going to teach you how to actually surf. Dun dun dun.