0.00

highest ranking // # 227 // fanfiction // 3-5-15

     Kendall Cohen wants few things in life. One, to win a scholarship to Brown University because let's face it; there's no way she can afford Ivy League, no way she can even afford community college. And two, to have her writing be meaningful, to change lives for the better and impact the world. When she gets the opportunity to fulfill both dreams, Kendall knows absolutely nothing will stop her. If she submits an original novel and wins the competition, Kendall with be bestowed with a scholarship to the school of her choice. She thinks that it'll be easy, that the competition would be one of the most simple ones that she has ever entered. Until Luke Hemmings gets in the way.

     See, it doesn't matter that he and his sister, Kendall's best friend, can afford to buy Brown if they wanted to. He still thrives off of being the greedy, pretentious, and narcissistic bastard that he always has been. Luke encompasses everything that Kendall hates, and when he steals her entry and threatens to delete it or even worse, submit it under his own name, Kendall is enraged. He agrees to return her submission unharmed if she helps him write each and every one of his college essays because even all of the money in the world can't buy a college admission. Kendall is determined to get her submission back and win that competition no matter what it takes, even if it means throwing most of her free time away on the most annoying person on the planet. She only planned on getting her entry back, but sometimes plans don't always work out and sometimes, you end up maybe kind of liking the idiot who's threatening to throw your future down the drain because he won't give you back your ticket to freedom. Sometimes.