He's My Dork [boyxboy]

“Collie! Collie!”

                My bedroom door was flung open and older brother came into my room. I glanced up at him and rolled my eyes.

                Okay, big brother wasn’t exactly right. He was my fraternal twin brother, older by only 11 minutes.

                “Colin, I told you to quit barging into my room. Learn how to knock,” I told him annoyance, grabbing a shirt off my bed and pulling it on.

                He frowned at me curiously. “Are you going out somewhere?”

                “What, I’m not allowed to wear a shirt?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. “Now, what did you want?”

                “Oh yea! Ant and I are going to the movies. Do you want to come?” he asked.

                “As much as I love to be the awkward third wheel on your date, I actually am going somewhere right now,” I said, grabbing a comb off my dresser and running it through my hair.

                “Where are you going?” Colin asked suspiciously.

                I shrugged. “Just out.”

                “You’re going to hang out with that guy, aren’t you?” Colin demanded.

                “I’m going to hang out over to Emma’s house you moron,” I said.

                “Oh,” he said, blushing a little. “Well, I have to go pick up Ant now. I’ll see you later Collie.”

                He gave a small wave and disappeared out of my bedroom. I snickered and shook my head at my brother’s stupidity.

                He had been friends with Emma Redner for years, and yet he constantly forgot about Emma’s brother. He forgot she had a brother, he forgot her brother’s name, and, most importantly, he forgot her brother’s sexuality.

                I checked my appearance in the mirror quick before leaving my bedroom. I went upstairs and grabbed the car keys off of the front table.

                I left the house and hopped into the car, pulling out and taking off towards Emma’s house. I turned my music up, nodding my head along with some Tokio Hotel.

                A few minutes later, I pulled into Emma’s driveway and got out of the car. I rang the doorbell and waited until Emma had opened the door.

                “Hi Collie,” she said, stepping aside and letting me in.

                “Hey Emma,” I greeted, nodding at her.

                “I take it you’re here for Misha?” she asked. I could see the mixed emotion in her eyes. She was jealous, but happy for me at the same time.

                “Yea. Is he in his room?” I asked.

                “Yep. He’s up in his room. I wouldn’t be surprised if he fell asleep, though. If he did, feel free to come down to the living room and watch a movie with me,” she said, smiling at me as we walked out to her kitchen together.

                “Alright, can do. Thanks Emma,” I said.

                I turned and went through the dining room to the hallway. I went up the stairs and down the short hallway to Misha’s bedroom.