He's My Dork {15}

***Collie’s POV***

                I cracked my eyes open and sat up, stretching and looking around my room. I looked over and frowned, seeing that Misha was gone.

                I checked the time and groaned. I was up a half hour before my alarm was supposed to go off. Joy.

                But since Misha wasn’t here, I knew I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. Being curled up with him helped me sleep. His stroking my hair comforted me.

                Noticing something on my pillow, I leaned over. It was a piece of paper with Misha’s handwriting. I picked it up and couldn’t help but grin as I read it.

                Collie,

                You fell asleep a few hours ago, and I dozed off for about an hour. As I’m writing this, it’s almost 3 in the morning. I need to get home because I have class at 7 :( But you can text me if you want to when you wake up. I love you. I hope you slept well, and I’ll see you later <3

                -The cheesy dork formerly known as Misha Redner

                “Cheesy dork is right,” I said, laughing to myself.

                I got out of bed and showered, throwing on my clothes. I tucked Misha’s note in my butt pocket in case I needed something to make me smile today. Also, I didn’t want to risk my parents finding the note.

                I went upstairs and ate breakfast, listening to the running water as Colin showered. After about 20 minutes, Colin entered the kitchen, dressed with his hair dripping water.

                “Good morning Collie,” he said as I handed him a granola bar.

                “Morning,” I said, watching him eat. “Hey Colin, I have a question.”

                “Shoot,” he said, watching me curiously.

                “How did you know you were in love with Ant?” I asked slowly.

                “Uh…I just knew. I felt it. When I look at him, it’s like there’s no one else around me. I just want to hold him all day long. He makes me happy, no matter what it is we’re doing. Just being with him makes me so happy. And I just get this feeling in my chest when I think about him or see him. And when we have sex, I can just tell it’s more love than lust,” he said with a shrug. “Why, are you in love with Misha?”

                “I don’t know,” I admitted, dropping my gaze from him. “Maybe. He said he’s in love with me. I just don’t want to say it if it’s not true.”

                “Then give it time to make sure it’s true,” Colin said, tossing out his granola bar wrapper. “And don’t sleep with him!” He fixed me with a stern look. “Don’t sleep with him just to find out if you love him, or just because he wants it.”

                “You’re one to talk,” I scoffed.

                Colin blushed and poured himself a drink. I got up and grabbed the car keys, Colin following me downstairs and out the door.

                I had put the cover up back on so that no one would notice my bruises. I didn’t need Colin freaking out and getting himself hurt over it.