He's My Dork {18}

***Collie’s POV***

                Misha was breathing softly next to me, fast asleep. I had woken up three hours ago, unable to go back to sleep. Misha had been passed out next to me, his arms loosely around my body.

                I had my head on his shoulder, staring up at his blank ceiling. I had pulled my shirt off about an hour ago, so our bare skin pressed together.

                My mind was racing with thoughts about today. I would stick with Colin afterschool, and go right to TJ’s Apparel so that I could keep an eye on Misha. He had work tonight from noon to five, so I could walk him out of the store and make sure he got home safe.

                Misha moaned and shifted, his grip on me tightening. I gulped and bit my lip, knowing I didn’t deserve someone like Misha when I couldn’t even keep him safe.

                Misha’s eyes cracked open and he regarded me sleepily. “Hey Collie. What are you doing up?” he asked, his voice a tired mumble.

                “I passed out early, remember?” I kissed the tip of his nose.

                “Oh yea. You fell asleep in my lap. You used to yell at me for napping, but now you’re the one doing it,” he said, his mouth tugging up into a smile.

                “Somehow when I fall asleep with you fully clothed, I wake up to you being in just your boxers,” I pointed out.

                He blushed and kissed my neck. “Hey, if I recall, you were wearing a shirt when I fell asleep.”

                His lips moved down from my neck, kissing my shoulder. I tilted his head up, kissing his lips deeply, wanting him to know how much I cared about him.

                “Okay, okay,” he mumbled against my lips. “Emma and my parents won’t leave me alone if they catch us like this again.”

                “You act like I care what they think,” I said, smirking.

                “Maybe you should,” he said, returning the smirk and pecking my lips.

                We got out of bed and Misha pulled shorts on. We went down to the kitchen, where Mr. and Mrs. Redner was sipping coffee and talking.

                “Good morning boys,” Mr. Redner greeted with a nod.

                “Good morning,” we said back, sitting down at the breakfast table together.

                Emma came downstairs, stretching and looking exhausted. She dropped into a chair across from us.

                “Hey guys,” she said sleepily.

                “Hey Em. Wake up,” Misha said, reaching over and poking her in the arm repeatedly.

                “Collie, I would like to inform you that Misha has been doing that to Emma ever since we brought her home from the hospital. He does not enjoy it when his little sister is sleepy or sleeping,” Mrs. Redner said, handing us all bowls, cereal, and milk.

                “And his little sister doesn’t enjoy being poked first thing in the morning!” Emma said, glaring at her brother and smacking his hand away.