He's My Dork {17}

I cracked my eyes open. As my vision cleared, I realized that Misha was watching me, a cute smile on his face.

                “Good morning,” he greeted, kissing my cheek.

                “What time is it?” I asked sleepily.

                “It’s almost six. I woke up an hour ago, but I didn’t want to move and risk waking you up,” he said.

                “My parents!” I said, my eyes widening. “My parents are going to kill me!”

                “Calm down! I texted Colin!” Misha said quickly, pulling me closer to himself. “After you fell asleep, I texted Colin to tell him you were spending the night. He said he’d handle your parents.”

                I relaxed and nodded. “So, have you just been watching me sleep this whole time? You creepy dork.”

                “Don’t flatter yourself,” he said, rolling his eyes at me. “I wasn’t watching you sleep for the past hour. I was actually just lying here with my eyes closed. You started to shift and moan, and I could tell you were finally waking up.”

                He bit his lip nervously. “Hey Collie?”

                “What?” I asked, resting my head on his shoulder and putting an arm around his waist. His arms were around, holding me against his topless self. Sometime after I had fallen asleep, he must have stripped down to his boxers.

                “Did you mean what you said last night?” he asked.

                “That I loved you?” I asked.

                He nodded at me. I sighed and kissed his cheek, nodding at him.

                “Yes, I meant it. I do love you Misha. I wasn’t sure before, but I know I’m positive now. I’m in love with you. Yes, you’re a dork and you drive me crazy. But I’m in love with you,” I said, shifting and kissing his lips.

                “I drive you crazy? Look who’s talking!” he said, laughing.

                He rolled so that he was on top of me, his body a firm weight against my own. His hands rested on either side of my head, holding himself up so that he wasn’t crushing me.

                “You drive me crazy with how obstinate you are. But I do love you, Collier Archer,” he said, leaning down and kissing me.

                I wrapped my arms around Misha’s neck, pulling him closer to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing my body up against his as our tongues danced together.

                “Hey! Quit making out! We have school today!” Emma said from the doorway.

                “Oh my god. If we don’t have sex soon, I swear I’m going to scream,” I groaned, releasing Misha and falling back against the pillows.

                “Collie!” Misha cried, blushing heavily.

                “What?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. “Face it Misha; your virginity is mine.”

                “Gross. Can you save it for when no one’s home?” Emma asked.

                “We’re going to have to since you people keep freaking interrupting us!” I grumbled.