He's My Dork {11}

“Collier Memphis Archer! Wake up already!”

                “Misha go away,” I groaned, rolling over and pulling a pillow over my head.

                Misha pulled the pillow away from my head and forced me to sit up. I forced my eyes open and glared at him sleepily.

                He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. “I’m sorry. But I don’t want you to be late to school. I’m bringing you and Emma.”

                He got up and pulled me with him. He handed me a pair of shorts and a hoodie. He dragged me into the bathroom.

                “Take a shower and put those clothes on. The shorts are probably going to be too big, but I didn’t think you would want to wear those same shorts,” he said, shutting the bathroom door and leaving me alone.

                I showered quickly and brushed my teeth. I pulled Misha’s clothes on, realizing that the hoodie also had his last name on it. I rolled my eyes.

                The sorts were pretty long on me. But they fit my waist perfectly, seeing as Misha was tall and thin.

                I left the bathroom and went back to Misha’s bedroom. He was dressed already, and he tossed me a comb for my hair.

                After fixing my hair, I followed him downstairs. We ate breakfast and waited for Emma to come bounding down the stairs.

                “Hi Collie. Hi Misha. How was your date?” she asked, grabbing a granola bar and opening it.

                “It was great!” Misha cried in excitement.

                I nodded and jerked my thumb at Misha. “What the dork said.”

                Misha pouted and playfully whacked me in the back of the head. “Hush up Collie. Now let’s get you little kids to school.”

                “Almost 20 and still living with mommy and daddy. Oh Misha,” I said, patting him on the head sympathetically.

                “Daddy doesn’t mind Misha living at home, as long as Misha doesn’t make his sister and boyfriend late to school,” Mr. Redner said, entering the kitchen dressed in nice-looking clothes for work.

                “I’m trying to speed them up!” Misha said, grabbing my hand and motioning at Emma to hurry up.

                We went out and got in the car together. Misha drove us to school in comfortable silence, pulling up to the curb and putting the car in park.

                I leaned over and pecked his lips, remembering what he had said to me last night before I had passed out. I’d have to talk to him about that later.

                “Bye Collie. Text me if you want,” he said, smiling when I pulled away from his lips.

                “Alright. I’ll see you when you get home,” I said, getting out of the car and waving to him.

                I followed Emma inside the school and we walked towards the senior hallway. Emma glanced at me and grinned.

                “You and Misha are so cute. Mom and I went to check on you guys last night to make sure you had come home, and saw you cuddling fast asleep on Misha’s bed,” she said. “Mom and dad are so happy for you guys! And me too!”