He's My Dork {7}

“Collie!”

                My head snapped up and I looked around in alarm. Colin gave me a concerned look and rubbed my back a little.

                “Are you alright?” he asked.

                I pushed his hand off of me and nodded, wiping at my mouth to make sure I hadn’t drooled. Ant and Emma were watching me curiously.

                “I’m fine. Just tired,” I mumbled.

                “Colin! He was partying last night. You shouldn’t have woken him up,” Emma said with a frown.

                “Well, he just kind of dropped his head. It almost looked like he fainted,” Colin said defensively.

                I stretched and cracked my back. I rubbed at my eyes and folded my arms over the table, resting my head on them.

                “Collie, your hand still doesn’t look any better. It looks even worse,” Colin said, examining it.

                “It feels fine,” I lied.

                “So your party was fun then?” Ant asked. “Being tired after a party obviously means it was fun!”

                I nodded. “Yea, it was fun.”

                Colin eyed me suspiciously. “Did you get laid, Collie?”

                “No, I did not get laid Colin.”

                He relaxed a little, not noticing Emma desperately trying to hold back laughter. I was even fighting back a little smirk at the thought of sleeping with Misha. He was such a dork. I couldn’t even imagine him having sex.

                “Good. Mom and dad would get so furious if they ever found out that either of us had ever…” He trailed off and shrugged, taking Ant’s hand in his.

                My eyes widened a little and I picked my head up. “Colin, they’ve been talking to you, haven’t they?” I demanded.

                “I didn’t want to worry you,” he mumbled, dropping his gaze.

                “What did they say to you?” I growled. I would kill my parents if they were giving my brother trouble.

                “They’ve just been trying to convince me how bad homosexuality is,” he said. But I could tell that wasn’t all.

                “They’ve tried to get you away from me and Ant, huh?” I asked.

                His face paled a little. “It won’t work. No matter what they say, I will never stay away from you guys,” he said, quiet but determined. “They tried to tell me to stay away from you, Collie. They said you were a terrible influence. That it was your fault I’m ‘confused’ about my sexuality. And then they went on to say that it was Ant’s fault that you were confused, so I should stay away from him too. But I told them I wouldn’t stay away from either of you. I told them I love Ant, and dad got really mad at me.”

                So it wasn’t just me that they were harassing. Guilt bolted through me at the relief that realization brought.

                Still, I had a feeling that they were a lot crueler towards me with it. After all, I was the one who had turned Colin gay, right?