Chapter Three: Pro Training (Again)

I woke up and it's morning. Sun shines on my face and last night, I didn't have any nightmares. Started to stretch but I still can't stand up. Five more minutes then I'll be going for sure. Gen comes in with eggs and bacon for breakfast. Wait a minute. How did I dress like this?!

Chapter Three: Pro Training (Again)

"Welcome to Arcanade Alliance Organization. Slept well? I hope you're not dreaming again." Gen asked.

"Actually I did, but it was not a nightmare, it was just a dream, an ordinary one." I answered.

"That's good; do you think you could tell me?" Gen smiled.

"I would if I could remember it but..." a vision appeared. "All I can remember was that before you got out of this room, you said "Thank you for saving me a year ago". I it was just a dream but I don't know if it did really happened."

"Actually that did happen, but it's best that you wait because today you rest. Tomorrow, we train"

"I don't need to rest, I want to train now. There's no better time than now." I insisted.

"If you insisted, look for me on the training room, here's a map in case you need it (Which he will). By the way, remember us as Squad A also known as Balanced Arcanades and this is our room, the living room is just out that door."

Gen left the room with a face of being annoyed. I ate breakfast, I took a bite and I realized that it's still raw. My face turned ugly then I vomited on the floor. I'll skip breakfast and wash that later. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I realized on what should I wear, and then I saw a black cloak, with black boots, and with black pants on the table. I thought that they left this because these were my clothes. I did remember in my memories that I used to where these. Although I remember that I also used to where black gloves, shades and Stetson. I wondered on where they have been or was that really a dream. I used the map and search for the training room that I needed to go. As I walked around the place, some workers recognized my name and they were like "Is that him?", "I thought he's dead", "where has he been all this years", and other sort of gossips. I just kept looking at the map since I am a shy typed person. I once was not shy but since I got from that chamber, I got no one to talk to and became a ghost. I don't know how to interact with people much. Where is that room anyway?

I've finally reached the training room and looked for Gen. Looks like there's no one around but I did see her. I approached her and greeted her. She now where's a violet t-shirt with a Domo Kun monster printed, Domo Kun bag and blue jeans. She is still holding the black sword and the white one.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting here for 30 minutes." Gen asked.

"I got a little lost, I'm new here. I meant I lost my memories." I answered.

"Fine, get your weapon and we'll start the training. I'll train you on how you trained me." Gen gave the weapon to me. And I went to the field. "First, let's have a warm up. Run around the field just one lap."

"Okay." I answered. I hope this is all worth it. I've finally finished running one round and it was tiring.

"Good, you've finished running. Now go do it even faster!" Gen forcibly asked me

"Again? I just finally finished running a lap." I told her while panting. She suddenly opened a cage from her side and a mutated dog came out of the cage. It's White-orange like skin color with large mouth that almost occupy most of the body. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I yelled. The mutated dog chased me around the field and when I've finally reached the finish line, I stopped. I laid down taking deep breaths.