Chapter Six: Side Story

We were going up the mountain with Elrick, Revene, Ivy, and Felisha by my side. We saw a black smoke coming from the mountain. A while ago, a magnitude 1.7 was caught and the epicenter was at that mountain. When we got there, we saw a meteorite fallen from the sky. I am Stefan, father of Snicx.

Chapter Six: Side Story

(It's Snicx that is talking now) I woke up from the vision and was taken to the clinic. I saw my father in my vision with Felisha, Elrick, and two other people with his side. I tried to revision it again but I couldn't. Gen entered the room.

"Drink this pill, it will lower you heart rate." Gen handed the pill.

"I don't think that I will be drinking that, keeping my heart rate high might make my visions more clear to understand." I asked.

"But that is what we are trying to avoid, if you die by that, you're done!" she yelled.

"Gen please, if my father's dreams are connected to me, maybe I'll understand why Felisha and Elrick are at his side. I want you to trust me, do this for me." I begged.

"I... I trust you. I just want you to be safe... and don't stress yourself."

"Don't be too worried, I'll be fine, I assure you. But if you saw Dr. Elrick, please don't kill him, he might help us. I also need you to give me a drug to knock me out for a day" I asked.

Gen took it from the cabinet and injected me the drug to my arm. I close my eyes slowly and started to get my vision black. I woke up and saw my dad.

(Stefan, his father, is not telling the story) This meteor, it's nothing that we've ever seen, we were all shocked by its size and its physique. As soon as we admired it beauty, we took a piece of it. We carried it together and went to our truck. I am the one who drove the car and Elrick is the one beside me. The other three stayed outside to keep the meteorite secured while we drove to Arcanade Alliance.

"Do you think this meteorite would make better weapons for killing Arcanades?" I asked.

"I don't know, but what could possibly go wrong?" Elrick added. "By the way, how is Revene? Will your child be ok if the two of you are Arcanade? Would it have two special skills?"

"I hope so... it would be a great success to know that it is possible." I smiled.

We've reached Head Quarters after the long travel and carried it to the laboratory with the help of our comrades. They started dividing the meteorite and a piece of a meteorite was kept by me. Felisha seems to have better knowledge about it and we were hoping that she would share it after she is done. As time goes on, Felisha has been working hard to develop the weapons but I am starting to notice that she has also been taking care of Arcanades. We used to lock them up in the cages but she somehow visits them often. I hope she is not changing. I've been observing Elrick too and seeing him taking few fragments of the meteorite from that mountain. A few weeks later, they lost their trust from me, I confronted Elrick first.

"Taking some more rocks I see." I told him.

"We need to create more weapons to kill those creatures." He picked some more and turned around on me without any emotions.

I approached him and held his shoulder. "What is really going on here? It's like you are hiding something."

He turned to me with a smiling face. "It's really nothing... I am just stressed to all the work."

"I'm your friend, you can tell me, I can understand, just tell me what it is."

"If I discovered something, I will tell you." He walked away.