Chapter Five: Old Friend

After knowing the past, I've started to have nightmares again constantly every night. The things happening in my dreams are starting to connect very well on what will happen in the future. Every day, they gave me pills to keep my heart rate down from my dreams. I hope this would end.

Chapter Five: Old Friend

"Are you feeling better?" she enters with a bed tray.

"Same situation, I'm still having nightmares." I sat up.

"Drink, this will keep your heart rate down." She gives a pill.

"I just wish that this would end soon. I'm getting tired on this." I took the pill. "Maybe if I hunt Dr. Felisha and destroy the source of Arcanades, this will be over."

"You should just relax, we should not stress you." She gently laid my body down. "You'll need all the energy you have to listen for today's meeting." She recommended.

"Understood." I started eating the breakfast prepared for me. "Veils cooking skills has improved greatly since the second time I tasted his food." My mouth watered.

"That's probable because I am the one who cooked them. See you later." Gen left the room.

After a while, I prepared myself and went to the meeting room. People are already sitting down including our advisers, Squad B and the Balanced Arcanades.

"Snicx, please take a seat." John insisted. "I think everyone is here now. Pete, please present your report."

"Twenty-five hundred hours ago (A day and an hour), we have located several attacks from Spain. Police came and said that it was an animal stampede. We did cover it by asking the zoo to release some of their animals. We have seventeen casualties and none of them are in Arcanade Alliance Spain Branch. However, some of our witnesses saw that some of the animals followed the Arcanades to a factory. The place is a restricted zone and no one is allowed to enter. We request a strike team to investigate on the happenings in that factory." Pete went around and passed the report.

"We first need to infiltrate the perimeter before striking it. Mistakes would make this organization at risk. We need the best stealth trained people to do it." John asked.

"We'll do it." Veil answered. "This will also serve as training for Snicx."

"This is no training, this is real live mission." Milray interrupted.

"No, I will join, I know that this is not training, but if Elrick is there, I'll be glad to take my vengeance." I answered furiously.

"You can't, due to your condition, we might lose you again." Gen talked.

"I don't care, if he's not there or if you will lose me again, you'll just have to deal with it."

"Very well, Squad B and Balanced Arcanades will be going to Arcanade Alliance Spain branch. You're flying tomorrow at three hundred hours (3:00 am). Dismiss." John ended the meeting.

We returned to our room and I prepared my stuffs. Gen went inside and banged the door loudly with a face of being worried at the same time angry.

"Do you want to die? I worked hard just for you to be healthy!" she asked terrifyingly.

"Don't try to stop me, this is my fight not yours."

"This is also my fight, he also killed my parents. I can wait for him to be killed but..."

"I can't stand my nightmares anymore! I am tired of me always having one, if I die now through it, I might not take my vengeance. If I finished him and the source of the Arcanades... it's done!"