Joe Imagine: Let's Get It On

A/N: This is just a short imagine that's pretty funny

Joe pushed you into the room, his lips attached to yours. You let him throw you on the bed and smiled as he looked at you.

"You just gonna watch me all day or are we gonna do it?" You teased.

"You bet we're gonna do it." Joe growled. You crawled towards him and put your lips right next to his ear.

"Let's get it on." You whispered.

*15 Minutes Later*

Pete, Andy, and Patrick walked into Joe's apartment hearing screaming.

"Joe, I'm sorry. You win! You win!" You screaming.

"Damn right. Who does that belong to?" Joe growled.

"You! It all belongs to you!" Andy and Patrick both had traumatized looks on their faces while Pete's held a shit eating grin.

"Those freaks!" He laughed.

"Maybe we should leave?" Andy suggested.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We're not leaving." Pete chuckled.

"Pete they're having sex. It's creepy if we stay." Patrick argued.

"We're surprising them. This opera unity is too good to pass up." Pete said. With that he walked to the bedroom door and threw it opened.

"You nasty fuckers!" He yelled before seeing the scene in front of him. You and Joe were sitting across from each other with a game board in between.

"Is that My Little Pony chutes and ladders?" Patrick asked.

"Aww, you guys interrupted game night." You pouted.

"But the screaming it-" Pete started.

"It sounded like we were having sex? Yeah (Y/N)'s loud when it comes to our game nights." Joe chuckled.

"Well, you two get back to your game. Come on Pete." Andy said dragging Pete out. When the three were gone Joe turned to you.

"They think you were loud then? Imagine if we really were having sex." He joked. You scoffed and punched his shoulder.

"Shut up and spin the spinner." You commanded.

"Let's get it on." Joe smirked.