Andy Imagine: Don't Be a Baby

"Come on please!!!" You begged tugging on Andy's arm.

"No (Y/N)." He groaned.

"Andy if you don't do it, I will cry my eyes out and then I'll be blind so I can't see your hotness."

"Oh well, not my problem." You chuckled and slapped his shoulder.

"Okay now that was rude." You smiled.

"But I love you." Andy said cheerily. He leaned in to kiss you, but you moved away.

"Not until you say it." You smirked. Andy groaned and walked over to the man looking through a magazine.

"Jared Padalecki, right?" Andy asked tapping the man's shoulder.

"Yeah. Aren't you the drummer for the band Fall Out Boy?" Jared asked.

"Yeah. My girlfriend, she's a bit shy and wanted me to tell you: your hair is so perfect." Jared laughed and flipped his hair a bit making you squeal from where you stood.

"Well, tell her I said thanks. Do you want an autograph or something?" He asked. Andy nodded and got the Supernatural actor to sign two napkins. Andy walked back over to you after and grudgingly handed you the signed napkins.

"See, now was that so hard?" You teased. Andy pulled you into a kiss and shut you up.

"Not hard, just weird." He chuckled before pulling you out of the mall.