Andy Imagine: We Are Young Again

"R-Remember the time we first met?" You sniffled.

"Yeah, at the Panic Concert. You just looked so into it and beautiful. Also your tattoos were pretty fleeky so..." Andy said. You let out a broken chuckled and brought Andy's hand up to your face.

"Then there was that time you taught me how to play drums." You remembered. Andy smiled and kissed the side of your head.

"You were so clueless. It was cute to watch you look so confused. You...you put so much trust in me with your drum lessons." He said softly.

"When you proposed it was the happiest day of my life; before the actual wedding day of course."

"The look on your face when you found the ring in the cupcake made me realize for the first time that...being with you for 2, 20, 35 or even 50 years honestly wouldn't be enough for me. I wanted to save that picture of you in my mind and replay it until we're old and grey. Just to remember what it was like when we were young again." Neither you or Andy said a word after that until another memory brought a smile to your face.

"You got beat up by an old lady..."

"Shut up (Y/N)." It almost made everything seem okay. It made you forget the impending sadness that would fall upon you two...and that was okay.