Pete Imagine: FaceTime

"Dada" Danielle cooed from her seat. You chuckled and grabbed the iPad from the living room chair. You walked to her eating chair and pressed FaceTime for Pete's contact. He was on tour for three months and Danielle had really missed him. Within minutes, his face showed on the screen.

"Dada!" Danielle cheered.

"Hey baby girl. How's daddy's little princess?" Pete asked with a smile on his face. Danielle smiled and stuck her hand in her mouth. You giggled and moved your face into the frame.

"Hey Pete." You smiled.

"Hey baby. How's everything?"

"Good. Danielle's starting to teethe so she's been crying a lot at night, but I got some medication to help with the pain. I wish I was on the road with you guys though."

"I'm glad you're not. Danielle needs you there with her and I need you there with her so you're kinda outnumbered."

"Whatever Wentz, just get home so I can hug you and kiss you, that's an order."

"Whatever you say ma'am." There was rustling in the back and You heard a faint voice ask,

"Is that (Y/N)?"

A face came into the frame and You smiled.

"The lung thieving cuddly fedora man himself. Hey Tricky." You smirked. Patrick laughed and lowered his head.

"Pap!" Danielle gasped.

"Hey Dani its uncle Patrick." Patrick smiled. Danielle giggled and tried touching the screen.

"Um Pete, I think our daughter likes Patrick more." You observed in amusement.

"Oh god, she likes her godfather more than her actual father." Pete sighed. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"Whatever you. My friend Nat is coming over with her boyfriend Clint and his kids. His baby, Nathaniel Pietro, is just about Danielle's age." You explained.

"Alright. Well, have fun, both of you." Pete said sternly. You smiled and looked into those pixelated brown eyes.

"I love you Pete. Come back home soon rock star." You said softly.

"I'll always come back baby." He smiled. You hung up the FaceTime call and took Danielle out of her eating chair.

"Come on princess. We gotta get you ready for Clint and his kids." You said happily. Danielle cooed and jiggled in your arms. You laughed and went to change her.

A/N: If anyone caught my reference in here, I couldn't help myself XD. I hope you guys liked the update. It was iffy to me but whatever.