Andy Imagine: My Dearest

A/N: Idk what to call this AU. I'm gonna go with King and Queen era AU. Enjoy!

"Andy." You muttered. The armored man turned to you and his expression softened.

"(Y/N)! My love what are you doing here?" Andy asked you.

"Feeling my heart get ripped out for the second time."

"(Y/N), I didn't expect this to happen. Please my queen, I was planning on taking you with me so we can rule the Summer Kingdom!"

"Andy, I refuse to rule over such polite people. The Summer people should be left alone."

"But my love-"

"I'm no longer your love Andy. When you left, much to my dismay, my mother made me pick a suitor."

"A suitor?! Who is he?"

"Brendon."

"Brendon. You chose Brendon of the Panic Kingdom?!"

"He was the most help after your "tragic demise". Also, our two kingdoms have always lived in peace."

"I can't believe you would do this to me."

"I didn't fake my death Andy! You did! I wasn't gonna spend the rest of my life wondering what if you were alive because I know what would've happened. We could've been together Andy. You my king, and I your queen. I loved you." Andy just watched you with broken eyes.

"Get out of here (Y/N) and go back to your suitor." He growled.

"I should because I'm starting to wonder why I left him." You sniffled, walking out of the dungeon. You walked out to your carriage and went back to the castle. There, Brendon was waiting for you.

"My lady, you have returned." He smiled, kissing your cheek.

"I cannot stay away for long." You blushed. Brendon took your hand in his and led you back to the garden. It was your favorite place in the palace.

"(Y/N), is all well with Andy? He did not upset you, did he?" Brendon asked.

"He's just...he's different. It's like I don't know him anymore." You sighed.

"Maybe you don't and maybe it's not such a bad thing."

"What do you mean?"

"Some memories are more pleasant than what we actually see." You smiled and kissed him.

"You're right. Now, what was it you wanted to say before I left?" You asked. Brendon smiled and lowered himself down on one knee.

"(Y/N), my lady, would you please do me the honor of becoming my bride?" He asked.

"Oh Brendon! Nothing would make me happier, my love!" You exclaimed. Brendon chuckled and slipped the ring onto your finger. You hugged him tightly as he kissed your temple.

"We must tell my mother and father! Mother will be so pleased! She always wished for a suitor for me." You rambled.

"All in due time love. I wish to just sit here with you, my one true love." Brendon suggested. You smiled and sat across his lap in the garden as the sun set.

Andy's POV

Brendon...Brendon courting my (Y/N). Him tainting my precious flower. My, where did I go wrong?

"(Y/N), get up." Pete's loud voice commanded. He was my war mate until the day I faked my death. Him, Patrick, and Joe; we were all like brothers.

"What is it, brother." I spat the title as if it was venom on my tongue.

"What are you doing? We thought you dead, all of us. (Y/N) cried for months."

"She got over it quickly enough right? Quick enough to find a suitor."

"She resented Brendon in the beginning. Only after the King yelling about how you were gone, did her mind change. She loved you Andy." I looked at Andy with fire in my eyes.

"Then where is she? Why isn't she here?" I growled.

"I sent her back. Brendon missed her." Thor replied.

"Brendon...of all the men in all the kingdoms, Brendon?"

"He has been pining after the princess for a while, brother. The King took notice and suggested their union to the Queen who then passed it to (Y/N)." I shook, yelled, and slammed my fist against the cell.

"Bring her back to me tomorrow or I will call upon an army and they will devastate all the kingdoms." I threatened lowly. Pete nodded and walked away, leaving me to wallow in my own self pity.