CH 1: Springtrap 2.0

??? POV
I stared at the clock...5:05...

I was so excited...with a little anxiety and some loneliness. If only I was doing this with someone else.

5:10...

*Ding Dong

There he was. He was the animatronic repair man. Since today was opening day he needed to make sure I was ready to go out in front of people.

Repair Man's POV
"Hello...what's your name?" I asked the new golden bunny animatronic with turquois eyes. We were in the back room behind the stage. He seemed very jumpy.

"Springtrap 2.0 or Toy Springtrap, but I want people to call me Springy." it replied.

"Ok, next question. These questions are just for your memory. How long have you been active?"

"A week."

"How is your gear heart working?" I asked. We programmed and built him a mechanical heart with a special type of liquid that would feel like blood to him. It was in the metal in the arms and legs. The heart would beat just like everyone else and he could deactivate if his heart is ruptured. It also gave him feelings...I think.

"Same as everything else inside me, so good."

"You able to perform?"

"Yes."

"You know your a robot and you've never been human?"

Springy's POV
What a weird question...

"Yes."

"Alright then...it sounds like you're ready. Be ready to come out for the opening at 6:00 which is in 5 minutes." the man said and then left.

Wow...time flies when you have an interview. Wow...that joke was cheesey even for me...