CH 15: Plotting

Springtrap's POV
That is it! I've had enough of Springy. If he thinks he can replace me and take the girl I've been trying to get for 5 times the amount of time he has, then he has another thing coming.

I ran to Fredrickson.

"What are you doing here?" he said.

"Same reason your here. To plott revenge." I replied.

"So, got any ideas?" he said.

"I got one that will ensure that he never interferes again..."

Springy's POV
"I'm so sorry!" said Bon while rubbing my cheek. "I should stop being around yo-"

"No Bon." I said. "I don't want to lose you."

She starred at me with a look I've never seen before. Then Freddy came in.

"I heard what happened. Are you alright?" he asked.

"We need to do something about this! Those two need to realize that they can't have every th-" he started, but was interupted when the power went out.

I looked around, but only saw two pairs of eyes until it was too late. I took some punches and then blacked out. The last thing I heard was Bon scream...

A/N
Wow, what a way to stop this chapter. Looks like Springy is in for whatever Fredrickson and Springtrap have planned. Hope he is okay because he is paying for lunch tomorrow.

Pikachu out.