CH 4: Long Week's End

Springy's POV
Things went pretty much as follows.

I continued to make jokes and sang. I was also programmed knowledge about all the animatronics. So I told stories about one each day. More people were watching me then there were at the museum though. That was good and bad. Good because I was doing a good job and bad because the museum might not make enough money and we would have to sell that side of the building.

Same during the rest of the week though less people visited after the first day. I still had good business and Mr. Fazbear even said that I was really important to them because I was their money maker, but even though they treated me nicely they forgot I had feelings. I was alone from 12 AM to 6 AM every night. Things got pretty lonely.

I was more worried though. I didn't want the old animatronics to fall out of the spotlight. That was one of my jobs. They were special to this museum. They're what makes this a museum. They needed to become more...exciting.

So I had two jobs:
1) Get some friends.
2) Bring the museum to the spotlight.

We normally don't work on Sundays so that was my day to improve the museum while everyone was gone. I had an idea that I was going to introduce to Mr. Fazbear Saturday night.

"Mr. Fazbear?" I asked walking into his office before he left.

"Yes my favorite animatronic!" he replied.

"I was...um...wondering if I could give you an idea of how to make the museum more interesting."

"Sure, that place needs something anyways. Fire away!"

"I was wondering if I could build the old animatronics so they could be completed and they could wave to the people."

"Hmm...how are we going to build them though?" he asked.

"I have all day tomorrow and tonight. I could look at the pictures and build the insides like any older animatronic model." I replied.

"Ok...You've got a deal, but be careful with the tools. If you're damaged then we'll still repair you, but it'll hurt and cost money."

"Ok." I said as Mr. Fazbear left.

"Good Luck!" he said as he walked out the door.

Mr. Fazbear seemed to be the only one who understands that I have feelings. This was going to be a long night.