CH 11: Punished

Springy's POV
I was lost deep in a dream when I heard footsteps in my room that woke me up.

I sat up from the floor. I lent my bed to the other animatronics.

"So I see you decided to disobey us. Leave the girl alone." Springtrap said that so calmly and low key that it sounded scary.

I gathered my courage, but I wasn't going to be stupid so I kept quiet.

"Here is a little taste of what's going to happen if you continue." he said.

I felt a hand on the back of my head and then I passed out when my head was slammed face first into a wall.

.
.
.

I woke up an hour early in the morning. I remembered what happened last night. I ran to a mirror.

Holy...
.
.
...Crap...

I had a huge dent in my forehead and half of my left ear was missing from the middle up.

Wow...he meant business, but so did I. I wasn't giving up that easily.

I had a huge headache when I walked to get cereal in the kitchen.

"Hey Springtrap!" said a familiar voice.

I turned around to see Toy Bonnie. "I'm not Springtrap." I commented.

"Springy!?!" she said. "What happened?"

"When your friends say no talking to you...they mean it, but when I say bring it on, I mean it too." I said.

She giggled.

"Is that the best you can do?!?" I said in a scottish accent.

"Your so silly!" she said in between laughter.

"I try." I replied. I continued to eat my cereal.

"Hey Springtrap...oh my goodness!" said Old Chica.

Not this again...