CH 18: Nightmare

Springy's POV
As I was walking down a row of houses trying to find out where I was, I heard a scream.

"Someone help me!" a little girl's voice sounded.

My ears were able to pick up the house in which the noise came from. I ran towards it and found the front door open.

I snuck around and tried to find the source of the voice.

"Someone help me! Please!" said the girl's voice.

It was coming from the bedroom. I ran towards it.

When I walked in I saw a little 5 year old girl holding a closet shut.

"I'm here to help you." I said.

When the girl saw me she screamed. She ran to the opposite side of the room. 'Was it something I said?'

"Look out Springy!" the girl said.

So she did know me, but look out for-

Suddenly I was thrown across the room and hit the wall. I grunted when I hit the wall. I turned around and saw a nightmare version of me. It was a purple bunny with really sharp teeth and blood red eyes.

"Don't run, I only want your pain and suffering!" It said.

The girl grabbed onto my leg. I picked her up and begun to run down the hall.

When I turned the corner I saw a nightmare version of Chica.

"Let's eat your flesh!" It said.

I rammed into it and ran outside. I put down the girl and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Are you alright?" I said.

Suddenly the area bursted with light and I heard:

"Step away from the girl and put your hands on your head!"