CH 3: Performance

Springy's POV
I never actually got to look at the museum. I had been locked in a room the first week of my robotic life.

On the outside there was a logo of Freddy Fazbear, the animatronic, and me. We were both on different sides of the words "Freddy Fazbear Entertainment Museum". Close to the entrance was a giant plaque with parts to the three original animatronics. The animatronics, like all of the displays, were a box of parts and a face on top. The purple bunny one didn't though. Everywhere else were a whole bunch of other animatronics and their parts.

A security man walked up to me as I admired it from the backroom.

"Your on in 5 minutes." he said then walked away.

Boy do I hope everything goes well because everyone knows that the opening performance depends the destiny of how well a restaurant/museum runs. Mr Fazbear, the head of the company, walked up on stage.

"I would like to welcome you all to the museum and pizzeria. Now is the time for Springy to come out, but forgive him if he makes mistakes. He hasn't done this before so be nice kids. Alright, come on out Springy!"

That was my signal...here goes nothing. My heart was glowing again and I had the courage of 10 animatronics (if they had courage). I walked out in front of everyone and they cheered.

"Hi everyone. Welcome to Freddy's pizzeria! Wave to everyone Freddy." I said.

Everyone looked at the Freddy animatronic that was in the sign.

"He can't wave he's a sign!" said a kid as a whole bunch of them started laughing.

"Oh yeah! I forgot." I replied.

"Does everyone have something to eat?" I asked.

I heard some yesses and nos.

"If you don't then you can get some pizza or other food at the counter over there." I said pointing to the counter.

"Alright whose ready for a song?"

"Me!" exclaimed the kids.

"Ok!" I replied.

I looked down and saw a red guitar. This guitar had been passed down from all the bunny animatronics. From the purple bunny to the blue one to the yellow one that was my older model. Now I held it...cool...

I started to play and sing "Five Nights At Freddy's" by The Living Tombstone. Everyone was enjoying themselves. This wasn't as hard as I thought...especially with my courage.