Chapter 1: Lunch Encounter

ATTENTION: This is my first ever Fanfiction... it was written when I was first starting out and will not be edited anytime soon so bare with any mistakes!

If you would like to read one of my better and more recent fanfictions please go to my profile and check them out!

2|28|16

---Naruto Pov---

*Beep Beep Beep Bee-*

I groaned and slammed my hand on the snooze button. I tried going back to sleep but my phone started to ring. "Ugh!" I got up out of bed and walked over to my dresser to answer it.

"Hello." I said a little irritated.

"Naruto! Get ready I'll be at your house in like 20 minutes!" A feminine voice I recognized as Sakura's said before hanging up.

I sighed and hung up before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I dried off, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed. I took one last look in the mirror and left the bathroom and into my kitchen to get something to eat. I found a note on the fridge reading,

Naruto

I had to go to work really really early this morning, sorry!

I will go shopping when on my way back to the house, so until then your lunch money is in the cookie jar..

~Love Mom.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I put the note on the table and ran to open up the front door.

"Hey." Sakura greeted smiling. I smiled back and invited her inside. I took some money from the cookie jar and we left my house and headed to school.

"So.. When you gonna tell him?" She asked in a weird girly voice. I raised my eyebrows.

"What are you talk- WHAT!? What do you mean tell him?" I shouted causing a lot of people to look our way. I smiled at them as if saying, 'Look away... you're not concerned here!' and continued. "Never, ever, ever am I going to tell him Sakura!" I whisper-yelled this time.

She gave me a look and said, "What's the point in having a crush if you aren't going to ever tell him!?" I rolled my neck, groaning.

"I'll think about it.." I said before noticing what time it is. " Sakura, come on or else we are gonna be late!" I shouted grabbing her arm and pulling her.

When we arrived we were panting but we were also on time. We found Kiba and Shikamaru and went over to them and talked until the bell rung.

-Lunch Time-

I got my tray and sat down next to Kiba at our usual table.

"Hey Naruto." He said still eating. I replied with a hi before eating too.

"Naruto? Naruto!" Kiba shouted whilst waving a hand in my face.

"WHAT!?" I Shouted back. He smiled before answering

"You were zoning out.. so I got your attention. Shikamaru asked you a question." I looked up at Shikamaru and he rolled his eyes.

"What were you asking?" I asked taking another bite of my sandwich.

"When were you planning on telling Sasuke?" He said in a whisper. I sighed. "I agree with Sakura. You need to at least try." Kiba smiled before adding, "Yeah! and if you crash and burn.. well that sucks!" My eyes widened and I turned to give Kiba a 'WTF' look. He smiled brightly at me before continuing eating.

"Kiba's kinda right I guess, I mean if you do crash and burn it will suck but," She paused and started to look around. I waited. "Um, well I don't know what the positive side to that situation is.."

"Wow.. Well you guys are encouraging.." I sighed and slumped in my seat. "I don't know. What if he isn't gay? I mean come on! Look at that face! He is surrounded by girls! Not guys! I don't have a chance...."

Sakura glared at me. "What happened to cheerful Naruto?! Come on Cheer up champ!"

"He's tired..." I said yawning. She rolled her eyes and got up to throw her stuff away. I went to follow her but bumped into someone, knocking them over and falling on top of them. I went to get up and apologize but froze. I bumped into sasuke.. I knocked him down... I was on top of Sasuke. I also made the remained of my food go all over his shirt. He cursed under his breath and sat up. I got up too and apologized, "I-I'm so sorry." I picked the remains of food on the ground up and into the trash then I got a napkin. I hesitated before giving it to him. "Here. Again I am really s-sorry" He looked up from his shirt and just stared at me for a couple seconds before taking the napkin, almost touching my hand, and wiping his shirt.

"Stop apologizing. It's fine." Was all he said before walking off. I sat down embarrassed.

Kiba bit his lip trying to suppress a laugh. Shikamaru was just sleeping and Sakura looked amused too, "Well that went... Splendid." She said laughing a little. I groaned and got up to head to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! :D 

This is my first ever actual FanFiction, excluding one-shots!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~ The Mafia Rainbow~