Chapter 11: The Date (Part 2)

A/N: I saw this adorable picture and thought I should share it with you!! <3

--Naruto Pov--

After the amazing picnic we started walking to who knows where. Honestly it doesn't matter as long as I'm with Mr. Uchiha over here.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked surprised for a second but soon smiled. Once we neared the marketplace we let go of each other's hands and headed towards our destination.

"Okay here we are." He said. It was an Ice rink?

"Uh, um, Sasuke. I hope you know but I suck at ice skating..." He chuckled and looked around.

"Well, nobody from school ever comes here on Sunday and plus you can just hold my hands the entire time." I smiled and nodded, we walked in, paid, and got our skates. I took his hand and we got on the ice.

"Woah Woah-Woah!" I almost fell on my face in the first three seconds... Great.

"It's fine, I won't let you fall." Sasuke told me before kissing me on my lips. "Wouldn't want you getting hurt on our first date." I lightly chuckled.

We skated for hours until the place closed and we headed home. Before we reached my house I hugged him. "Woah? What was that for?" He asked smiling. I shrugged and answered, "Nothing, just felt like it." We walked up to my door and I turned around and my lips were immediately attacked by his. I instantly kissed back and bit his lip causing him to grunt. I smiled and his tongue somehow found it's way into my mouth and was dancing with my tongue.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI! GET IN THE HOUSE AND STOP EATING SASUKE'S FACE, YOUNG MAN!!" My mother's voice yelled from inside. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry about her, she can be really crazy at times. Anyways.. thank you I had a wonderful time!" He said he did too and I kissed him once more before walking inside. I went into the kitchen and found me mother smiling at me. I raised my eyebrow at her and she said, "I'm sorry Naruto but I don't want my baby to grow up." I raised my eyebrows once more.

She sighed, "Okay. I don't know It just I don't want you to grow up so fast and lose your virginity and possibly regret it." I gave her a small smile and kissed her cheek,

"I wont regret losing my Virginity to Sasuke.. ever. I love him mom. Plus I will always be your little Loudmouth and awkward boy." She laughed at the last part and said she was going to watch a movie and invited me, which I did join. We watched... White Chicks. Let me just tell you this..

BEST
MOVIE
EVER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.. sorry it was like eleven at night when I wrote this...

<3 or <8 cuz that's just how I is :D

**VOTE**
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow