Chapter 9: Moms Know How To Make Things Awkward..

A/N: Sorry for the slow uploads but I have a four day weekend so... UPDATES!! :D 

Ps. I will also be starting a new book soon. I'll give you the details next chapter :)

--Naruto Pov--

"Sasuke!" I called from the couch. We were currently at my house and he was in the other room.

"What?" He asked coming into the room and sitting down next to me.

"Nothing I just wanted to cuddle" I told him whilst scooting closer to him and wrapping my arms around him. He gave me a light chuckle before grabbing my waist and pulling me on to his lap.

I squealed and hugged him closer, if that was possible. We sat there tangled in one another while watching a show about who knows what. I'm just playing with a piece of Sasuke's hair that fell out of place.

"Naruto," Sasuke asked. I gave a hum in response.

"I think we should go on a date." I looked up at him before cupping his face and kissing it repeatedly.

"I would *Kiss* Love to *Kiss* Go out *Kiss* On a date *Kiss* With you!" He smiled and kissed me back. Before I knew what was happening I was on my back, whilst Sasuke was on top of me. 

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I quickly granted. He explored my mouth with his tongue and our tongues soon fought for dominance. He of course won...

We were sadly interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. We quickly pulled away and got off each other, only to see my mother standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"So, Naruto. When were you planning on telling me you had a boyfriend?" She asked a little annoyed. I gave her a smile that was a trying to get out of trouble smile before answering.

"W-Well, um, Mom this is Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke this is my mot-" I was cut off by her rushing into the room and taking his hand in hers, shaking it.

"I'm Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto's mother." She then turned to me, "Naruto! I always knew you would go after the hot ones.." 

When she said the last part I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I looked away quickly and Sasuke chuckled. My mother got up from her crouching position and walked into the kitchen, "Well, I'll leave you back to your make out session. Oh and Sasuke remember when you do have S-E-X then wear protection.. since we all know you're going to be on top." 

"MOM!" I yelled, as we both turned as red as tomatoes. She laughed and walked out.

Sasuke soon recovered and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back, this time I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry it's short!

I was wondering for the future, do you want Sexual scenes or not?

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~