Chapter 4: Topless and Texts

---Naruto Pov---

It's been about two days since Kiba and Shino got together. We had plans to hang out Friday night but since he had a date we're doing them next friday.

"NARUTO! GET UP!" My mother yelled from outside my closed door. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"I'm Up!" I yelled back before getting up and into the shower, like usual. I grabbed my orange and black jacket and added it to my current outfit and went into the kitchen to find my mother making breakfast.

"Morning Naruto." She said turning around and facing me. I smiled back and said, 'good morning' back. "So do you have any plans?" She asked whilst handing me a plate of eggs. I raised my eyebrows and she rolled her eyes. I took a sip of juice she gave me."Like.. um I don't know. Some boy to make a move on or something?" I nearly choked on the juice.

"W-what?!" I asked, hoping I heard her wrong. She smiled and sat down next to me.

"Honey. Sakura left a message on the home phone since you wouldn't answer your phone. Plus Mother knows all!" She laughed slightly and started to clean the dishes.

When I finished, I cleaned my plate and left the house. Sakura texted me this morning saying she was going to be a little late and to go without her, so I walked to school alone. I arrived about  10 minutes earlier than usual, so I sat in front of the school on a brick wall waiting for Sakura, Kiba and Shikamaru. I pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I turned the volume up and turned the song, Sarcasm by Get Scared. 

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking

My heart is breaking but there's no use crying

What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes

If I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Sticks and stones could break my bones

But anything you say will only fuel my lungs"

The song went on until someone pulled my headphone out and screamed, "NARUTO!"

I screamed and fell off the wall. I looked up to see Sakura and Kiba. "Sakura-Chan! Why are you so mean to me?!" I whined and pulled myself off the ground. I turned off the music and put my phone and headphones away and sat back on the wall with Kiba who was texting... a lot. I looked over at Sakura and took my phone back out to text her.

Kiba's texting someone like a lot... wanna take his phone to see who it is?

HELL YEAH! You distract him and I'll take it... kk She texted back.

I cleared my throat and turned his way. "Oh Gosh! KIBA! THERE'S A BEE!!!" I screamed and he looked back and Sakura took the opportunity to take his phone and she bolted. 
"SAKURA!?" He yelled not knowing what she did for a moment. I looked at him and he was giving me the death glare. I jumped off the wall and ran after Sakura, hoping I wasn't going to die.

I finally caught up to her and Kiba wasn't even in sight anymore, so we ran into a nearby locker room, that hopefully wasn't being used and looked at the text. 

I know we are mean but.... he he was DISCOURAGING! Yeah... thats my excuse...

"Oh gosh. They said I love you... already!" Sakura exclaimed showing me the phone. I chuckled and read a couple more text from Shino and him.

"WOAH! Shino's texts to him are pretty damn romantic.." I said still scrolling through them.

"Damn! I know right!" She agreed.

"Um My texts are what now?" Me and Sakura almost dropped Kiba's phone, startled.

"O-oh uh... Naruto, I got nothing.." Sakura said defeated. 

"Who are you talking to?" A voice said coming from near by. I searched for the source and found a topless Sasuke. I blushed slightly. He had abs that I just want to fucking l-WOAH WOAH WOAH Naruto... lets not get too excited.. I quickly hid my face and shoved Kiba's phone into my coat pocket.

"SAKURA! NARUTO! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Kiba shouted from behind the door somewhere. "GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE BACK!!" Me and Sakura shrunk back against the door.

"You took his phone?" Shino asked. I turned to Sakura and asked, "Wanna deal with Shino, who could possibly kick my ass and threaten you, or Kiba who will MURDER us? Its up to you.."

"I choose RUN!" She screamed and grabbed my hand running out the door.

"Where are we running!?" I asked whilst catching up to her a little bit more.

"Umm... Your house?" I nodded. Then realized... we were going to skip school. I smiled. My mom wasn't going to be home today due to an important meeting then dinner with her boss, Lauren and her new client.

"Lets not get killed today!" We smiled and ran into my house and locked all the doors and windows.. just being cautious..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally Chapter Four is up! 

I'm terribly sorry for the wait 'n all but I promise you Chapter 5 will be out sooner than this one was!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~