Chapter 20: Sakura & Rage Aren't The Best Combo..

--Sasuke Pov--

I ran into the school building which was surprisingly unlocked, why I have no clue. I yawned as I walked down the long hallway. I haven't slept in like FOREVER!

I get too dramatic when I'm sleepy..

"What did I tell you!? We are just going to keep him until the fucking Uchiha kid finds him!" I heard a voice say. I tilted my head slightly and leaned up against the door where I thought I heard the voice come from.

"What's the kids name anyways, Sasori?"

Sasori? Why does that sound Familiar? I wondered, still listening in on the conversation between.. people..

"Naruto Uzumaki. That's his name, here's his file." My eyes widened, Naruto? What do they want with him?

"He's Sasuke's boyfriend?" I nodded even though nobody could see me.

"Yeah I was surprised too at first. Didn't think the little fucker Itachi calls a brother would be gay."

Itachi? I haven't seen him in years..Ever since the accident..

"Yeah, I wonder what will Sasuke do to us once he figures out we have his precious little boyfriend right now."

I heard someone chuckle, "He'll TRY to get him back, we then take Sasuke, get our revenge for what his father did to Me and you. Itachi doesn't want anything to do with it but Oh fucking well.."

By now I was pissed! I was about to break open the door until I heard,

"Ha! Look at the blonde squirm trying to get free!" The voice paused. "Wait where are we going to keep him, This is a fucking school!"

"We'll keep him here, Lock the doors, and I will hire some people to guard the doors and make sure nobody except me, you, and Itachi will ever get in here!"

I growled silently. I fucking need a plan if i'm gonna get Naruto back from these idiots. As I was about t walk away I stepped on something, and that something was my PHONE!

I grabbed it and hugged it because i'm a weirdo. Opening it I texted Shino,

Sasuke: Gather everyone! I need your guys help! Like REALLY NEED IT!

I ran as I waited for a reply. When I got it I slowed down and read,

Shino: K. Why is something wrong Sasuke?

Sasuke: I'll explain it all later, just gather up at my place.

Shino: Alright.

After I read his last text I shut my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket. I then ran faster than ever to my place.

I don't want anything to happen to my Naruto.
My Baby.
My Love.

I didn't even get to say I loved him yet, no way in hell is he dying now!

**

As everyone arrived and by everyone I mean Shino, Kiba, Sakura, Shikamaru, Gaara, and Neji.

"Alright I say we fucking bust down that door and MURDER THEM ALL!" Sakura shouts with rage. Everybody except for Kiba and Shikamaru goes quiet. I was slightly scared by Sakura right now. It was still silent until Shikamaru spoke up,

"You aren't murdering anybody, especially since you're carrying OUR child!" I stood their shocked. She's pregnant!?

"Wait.. WHAT!? YOU'RE PREGO! AND DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME SAKURA!? I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTEST FRIENDS!!" Kiba yelled dramatically. I rolled my eyes, but found myself smiling at the same time. He pouted and cuddled into Shino.

I sighed.

How much I would give to get Naruto back and cuddle with him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NEXT PART IS GONNA BE AMAZING Btw..

HINT: KUSHINA'S GONNA BE THERE! <3

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~

Ps: It would make my day if you would Follow/Comment/Vote! <3