Chapter 27: Graduation (Part 2)

--Naruto Pov--

After my lazy boyfriend finally got up we ate breakfast and headed off to GRADUATION! I was literally bouncing the entire way, that's just how excited I am.

We decided to start walking so we could take our time and won't be late. Although halfway through I tripped over a rock and ended up scraping my knee. It's like life was letting me have one more little kid moment. Somehow Sasuke ended up carrying me because I was apparently 'unable' to walk..

**At School**

"Sakura! Kiba! Guess WHAT!?" I screamed with excitement once I saw them. They turned around with big smiles on their faces.

"WE'RE ALMOST OUT OF THIS DUMP!" They screamed in unison making me laugh until I saw a teacher pass by. I straightened up my back for some odd reason and when they were out of sight I hunched over and let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding.

"Can all the seniors please report to their classroom to receive their cap and gowns." A voice over the loud speaker said. I turned to Sasuke and gave him a kiss before heading off with Sakura and Kiba to my classroom.

When we entered and sat down Kakashi-sensei handed out the outfits and let us put it on there or in the bathroom, which ever we prefered. I of course just did it in the open, i mean i'm just putting something over my clothes so nothing to hide, right?

"Okay so I want you to go outside and lineup in alphabetical order by last names." He instructed us. I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted to get the heck out of there. Everyone rushed to the door shoving, pushing, elbowing, and all that.

Okay.. me and Sakura, okay maybe it was just me, were the ones elbowing but SHHHHHHHHH!

As I struggled to retrieve my arm from the crowed Sakura's just sitting there laughing her ass off and holding her baby bump. I glared at her and began to tug harder. When I did finally get my arm free I was sent flying back into the wall. "Ouch.." I shook my head and quickly recovered from the fall.

"You good?" Sakura asks laughing a little. I nod and motion for her to follow me to the outside world with the others.

**

"Naruto Uzumaki" The man called and gestured me onto the stage. I took a deep breath and walked up to the man and took my scroll. He shook my hand and I left. When he turned I did a little happy dance off stage. 

I heard a laugh and looked up to see Sasuke smiling at me. He was before me since his last name was Uchiha.  I shot him a smile back and he picked me up.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I kissed his lips. He smiled into the kiss and held me up by my booty. I now wrapped my arms around his neck wanting to be closer, until a coughing noise caused me to jump off him in a hurry. 

I slowly looked up and saw my mother smiling with a camera in her hand. She came up to me and hugged me whilst tears escaped her eyes. I wiped them away and hugged her tighter.

"I don't want my baby to grow up yet!" She sobbed. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'll always be your baby." Giving her a kiss on her forehead I felt her release me from the hug so I did the same.

"Naruto.. follow me I want to ask you something" Sasuke says as he takes my hand in his, leading me out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So I hope you liked!

Next chapter will be the last then
I'm gonna ask you which Idea for a sequel would you like.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~