Chapter 8: The game (Part 2)

A/N: Oh Gosh! You guys will love this chapter for sure!! 

--Naruto Pov--

"Okay! Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura are the Hiders and Shino, Hinata, and I are the Seekers!" Kiba explained the rules and teams. "Okay we will count to..." He paused and thought about the number for a while, " Thirty." We all nodded and when we began I literally ran as fast as I could for a building that was down the street. I think Sakura was running somewhere near here I just don't...

"AHHH!" I screamed as someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Shut up Dobe!" A voice I recognized as Sasukes.

"Sorry, what are you doing here?" I asked him tilting my head in confusion. He shrugged and sat down next to me.

What do I do? Oh gosh what if I do something wrong!? 

I kept thinking about what could happen when I heard a voice yell, "WE'RE COMING!!"

I quickly got into a sitting position near the building's trash bins and hugged my knees to my chest, hoping to maybe even slightly blend into the shadow. Sasuke sat next to me but he was sitting on his knees, like he was about to run if he had to.

"So, Naruto since we might be here for a while why don't you tell me about yourself?" Sasuke whispered. I stared at him in shock.

Sasuke Uchiha, interested in my life!? Oh goshness!!

I cleared my throat before answering, "Like what?" He shrugged and said, "Um, your favorite color, favorite animal, favorite food, interest, hobbies, and stuff like that.."

I tapped my chin like I was thinking, even though I already knew everything I just didn't want to come off... annoying. "Lets see.. I love the color orange, fox, and Ramen all the dang way!!" I paused and looked at his slightly amused face. I gave him a smile before continuing, " My interests are, um, *whisper* you *whisper* music, and-" Sasuke cut me off.

"What was the first one?"

"Oh music." I lied.

"No, music was after it what was the first one?"

"Oh, um, uh, *whisper* you *whisper*"  I said smiling. He still looked confused.

"Can you say it one more time without whispering?"  I sighed and pouted.

"Ugh! Fine. I said y-y-y-ou..." As soon as I said this I quickly scooted over and looked away.

--Sasuke Pov--

"Ugh! Fine. I said y-y-y-ou." He said then quickly scooted over and looked away from me.

WELL DAMN! I though.

I smirked before saying, "Naruto. Look at me." He shook his head and hugged his legs tighter around his body. I sighed and sat in front of him. I cupped his chin and covered his lips with mine. He looked pretty taken aback, but soon recovered and kissed back. His lips were pretty damn soft if you ask me.

When we pulled away he was panting ever so slightly. I smiled at him and he looked shocked.

"D-did that just happen?" He stuttered. I nodded, and he started fiddling with his thumbs. I rolled my eyes and kissed him once more. This time he instantly kissed back. I don't think I will ever get tired of the feeling of his lips against mine. 

I bit his lip which earned me the sexiest sound to come out of his mouth. He pulled away with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS!!" A female voice yelled from afar. I quickly recognized it as Sakura's. I chuckled quietly and so did Naruto.

"Wanna make a run for it then?" I asked and he nodded. I went to get up before he grabbed my arm and looked down at his shoes.

"Yes?" I asked. He kept looking down so I cupped his chin and make him look me in the eyes. "How about we talk about what this means for us after the game and we aren't about to run for our lives." He smiled and nodded.

I took his hand in mine and ran for the brick wall that is conveniently near safety. I took a quick peek around the corner and saw Sakura sitting on safety whilst Shino guarded her but was looking the opposite way. I gave Naruto a nod and we ran as fast as we could but as quiet as we could. I made in and Shino turned his head just in time for Naruto to make it. Shino rolled his eyes and texted the others on his phone.

"SHINO YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LET ANYONE ELSE GET ON SAFETY!" Kiba shouted whilst he made his way over to Shino. Shino shrugged and pulled him into a hug. Kiba quickly shut up and gave him a kiss.

I looked over at Naruto who was actually looking at me and I smiled.

** After The Game ** (Naruto Pov)

"So Naruto I think you should go talk to him about what you two are!" Sakura whispered in my ear. I blushed and nodded. I looked around and found Sasuke with Shino and quickly walked up to him

"H-hey Sasuke. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and he nodded, following me away from the others.

"Whats up?" He asked smirking like he already knew.  I took a deep breath and asked him, "What are we? Like are we dating are we friends are we-" I was cut off by a screaming voice,

"YOU BETTER NOT SAY FUCK BUDDIES NARUTO!!!" It was Sakura, of course.. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. He looked slightly amused.

"I think." He intertwined our fingers. "We should" He stops and cups my chin with his other hand. "Be together." He finishes and kissed me deeply. I kissed back not long after and his tongue licked my lip asking for entrance, which I gladly granted. I totally forgot about this thing called Oxygen that I need to breath, so I quickly pulled away panting.

"I think we should be together." I said and smiled.  "Although we  might want to not tell many people because of what happened to-" I paused and shivered. "M-Miguel." I nodded his head and pulled me into a reassuring hug.

"That won't happen to us, I promise. If anyone gives you crap about it you come to me, Okay? No matter who it is." He said kissing me on the head. I smiled and hugged him tighter, if that was possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you loved it :)

'Cause if you didn't ima cry my eyes out T^T

JK... Maybe..

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~