Chapter 26: Graduation (Part 1)

--Naruto Pov--

So after that whole Sasuke is mine statement, nothing actually had happened. Sure a couple fan girls came up to me and called me names but nothing I couldn't handle. Plus Sakura may have handled them like a boss!

After those 2 awesome months with Sasuke and my friends had passed, It was time to become men! 

"*Cough Cough* And Woman! *Cough Cough*" I heard a feminine voice coughed out. I looked over and saw my best friend, Sakura. Smiling I suddenly became concerned,

"Sakura! We need to get you to a doctor or dentist or whoever handles throats! That cough might be DEADLY!" I scream as I tug on her arm. She was almost 7 months pregnant which i'm excited because #Godfather1.

"Baka, It was a fake cough!" She told me. I made an 'oh' face then smiled. 

"Well that's good." She facepalmed and walked away leaving me with a big smile on my face.

**

Today was the day I finally get away from the hell hole they call school! I literally jumped out of bed, no paying any attention to the naked Raven haired boy next to me. Turning on the shower, I quickly hopped in and did all my showery things then hopped out and dried off.

I grabbed my usual orange and blue clothes and threw them on. I was supposed to get my gown at school so I just dressed normally.

I was about to walk downstairs when I heard my lover groan, signaling that he was waking up. Smiling I ran over to him and straddled his waist.

"Sasuke~" I called. "Wakey, Wakey!"

"Go away, Naruto. I'm tired.." I pouted until I got an idea. I smirked and took his face in my hands, and give him a a passionate kiss. As he started to kiss back I leaned back and got him to sit up. I bit his lip and he groaned. I smirked and pulled away. I got up off his lap and walked downstairs but not before I said,

"Get up or else I will drag you!"

Walking down the stairs I heard him call out to me, "You're such a tease!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO! =*(

But on the bright side I am making a sequel! <3

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~