14 The Sun, The Moon

Brooke slowly made her way down the stairs and stopped in place. She surveyed the room and found out that it was just like the first day she had arrived.

Someone must have repaired it.

Brooke walked down the way she knew the kitchen abd hospital was.

She heard voices inside the kitchen and walked inside.

Adam's blue eyes snapped to her when she entered. A smile lit up his boyish features before he walked towards Brooke and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Nice to see ya. " he said as he lead Brooke further into the kitchen.

Emelia was the only other one in there. She was eating a sandwich. She looked up and smiled at Brooke before returning to her sandwich.

Adam removed his arm from her shoulders and took a seat next to Emelia.

"Xavier told me about the whole hand thing. Someone got a little mad, huh? " he said playfully. Brooke couldn't help but smile. His attitude was contagious.

"Yeah." Brooke said shrugging as she glanced at her hand.

It wasn't in as much pain and she knew it would probably be healed by tomorrow. She pulled the sling over her neck and completely off of her hand.

Adam raised a brow as Brooke threw the sling in the trash.

"Unnecessary." Brooke replied.

He nodded.

Emelia got up and walked to the fridge. Brooke almost started laughing when Adam grabbed her sandwich and ate it in only a few bites.

Emelia returned with a bottle of water and looked down at her now empty plate.

Her brows furrowed in confusion. Adam swallowed the last of Emelia's meal before smiling.

Emelia calmly opened her bottle of water and chugged some before she turned towards Adam and poured the rest of the water bottle on his head.

His eyes widened in surprise as be jumped up off the seat. His wet hair stuck to his face and he quickly shook his head in an attempt to dry himself. Water splashed onto Emelia but she stood where she was.

"What the hell? That was cold! " Adam said as he stared down his mate.

"You ate my sandwich." she said calmly as she picked up the empty plate and water bottle. She quickly threw them in the trash before starting to walk away.

"Emelia. " Adam growled out. Brooke felt quite awkward and was deciding whether or not to just run away.

"Adam. " Emelia replied. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.

Adam started to walk towards her.

"Don't touch me. " Emelia said quickly as she held her hands out in front of her in an attempt to shield herself.

Adam smiled slyly as he pushed her hands away with no effort and wrapped his arms around her.

Brooke wanted to look away, but she was curious as to what would happen.

Emelia giggled as Adam buried his wet head in her shoulder and started kissing her.

Brooke's heart ached at the thought of how Aiden was with her.

"Adam! " Emelia shrieked as he continued on. Brooke turned around and sped her way out of that room. They were too in love and Brooke couldn't deal with that. Not when it reminded her that Aiden wasn't like that.