The Inducer

The Inducer

The Pain, Pleasure and Passion He Gives

Warning:

This story will be of sexual content and explicit language. It is recommended to readers the age of eighteen (18+) years. As the content might not be appropriate for all audiences.

Copyright:

I, Chevannise own copyright to this novel, as it is my work and thoughts compilation. Any replications of my work will derive consequences because plagiarism is punishable by law. No part of this book should be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, whether electrically or mechanically without the verbal permission from the author in agreement.

Bookcover Copyright:

The image for the book cover is credited to the owner.

Author's Copyright:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved _hunny 2015

Diction:

The following chapters may contain grammatical errors and I apologize. I'll try and proofread my chapters.

SNEAK PEAK

"Please, why are you doing this?" I pled as I slightly backed away from him. He only smirked at me.

"Fuck Tori, you ask too many questions, do you want me to suck you?" He bluntly asked and I gasped.

Talk about straight forward.

I had imagined this the other night, I had imagined him using his tongue to dismantle me. The fantasies I sat on were going to come through even though I was scared shítless.

"Uh, um okay." I answered and I had to ask myself, why the hell did I say that?

And when that fell from my mouth, that gave him the perfect opportunity to bring his lips to mine. I was shock because I thought he was just going eat me. No lovey-lovey shit. Never did I thought he was going start from the old fashion kissing. He cupped my large breast in his hand and forcibly plunged his tongue inside my mouth. When he did this, that was when I succumbed to his touches and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Carlos, oh-" I mumbled into his mouth. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed us against the wall in the hallway. He stroke my breast roughly and I shivered under his dominance.

"Can you take hard fúck Tori?" He asked as he pushed my neck aside and started planting small kisses there and I moaned.

Based on what I had realized, he loved the effect he had on me, he saw it daily. I couldn't hide my emotions not even for ten seconds and he loved to press my buttons. I could tell that he wanted to fúck my brains out now, his eyes told me the tale. It won't be just a harmless head anymore. I could feel it would be so much more.

"Oh Carlos," I moaned out when he pushed his hand under my skirt and started rubbing my clit in slow motions, I could feel my legs buckling and because I hadn't had sex in about three years this was complete torture especially when he pushed his middle finger inside my opening.

"I'm gonna make you climax so many times until you go completely unconscious." He spoke as he retracted his hand from under me and slowly sucked off his finger, tasting my juices.

I closed my eyes, why did he just do that? I was so close.

"Mhm, sweet."

He rubbed his bulging cock on me and I softly groaned, he felt so good. I knew I was damp. He was making me so uncontrollably wet, he better didn't fúcking leave me like this, I thought in my state of giddiness.

"Carlos, I need you inside of me now." I muttered as I moved forward and started kissing his neck before circling my hips on his aching manhood, he groaned.

Without any awareness I didn't notice that we were no longer in the hallway. Instead I was on his bed underneath him.

"You'll never get another man who'll fuck you like how I will tonight." He captured my lips before looking back at me for a mere second, "And you won't regret this either, better believe I'm gonna fúck you again."

He pushed his hand under my blouse to firmly capture my breast and I cried at how good it felt. He was inducing things on me that Joshua couldn't do whenever we'd foreplay.

And then I realized, oh shit Joshua!

What the heck... I just hoped God forgave me because I wasn't turning back.