Chapter Twenty: All To Myself

“What do you mean?” It wasn’t in anyway important to me again but I was curious and what could I lose?

In slower formation, “I-am-the-reason-yo,” I cut him off and rolled my eyes.

“Yeah Tony, I get the picture.” I sighed. I mean I have never watched one of my videos before. NEVER.

He smirked, I bet it was because I called him Tony. It seemed like he got something out of me using his pet name. I wonder why he never used his real name with me the first time. I will definitely ask in the future.

“I am serious.” I slapped away his hand, “Do not smirk at me. Can you just answer the question?”

He rubbed his chin as if he was thinking about what to actually tell me, this made me frown, “Tony!” I narrowed my eyes at him. “And do not lie to me.”

He sighed, “Gosh woman, why are you so loud? I think Natalya has been a bad influence on you or is it Maya?” He asked with a small smile forming on his lips. I really wanted to kiss him but I held my ground.

Pulling away from him, I left the bed and went to the balcony to look at the horizon. The sun was just peaking up mixing the skyline with the rays of light orange, the birds flying made the morning feel peaceful and my body relax. I was tired of the constant badgering to get this information out of him. What was the point of even mentioning something if you weren’t going to finish the explanation?

If he wasn’t going to tell me the damn truth, I didn’t want to hear anything. I knew he was watching me but I didn’t care. I placed my hands on the railing, slightly leaning over looking on the scenery in front of me.

“All records have been deleted.”

I remained silent.

“Once there was a new one, the same night it was erased.”

I was still very much silent.

“I couldn’t bear to know or even see one of the videos.” I heard him sigh before his harsh breathing was on my neck.

Suddenly, the barely chilly weather was of no matter, he intensified my body temperature. I loved his scent, his smile, basically everything about him but sometimes, I hated him.

His hands were intertwined with mine, wrapped around my torso while we looked towards the sight before us. It was such a beautiful view, the sun was almost up now though. “Why?”

“You are my favourite girl Miss Tori-Ann Battes.” He kissed my neck and I shivered. “I think I got highly obsessed over you until I started stalking you. I was out of my mind if I couldn’t see you so, I just had to see you even if you wouldn’t see me.” I shook my head, he was really too sweet for his own good.

A laugh ended up erupting from my lips, “You? Stalking?” I trailed, “I do not believe you on that one.”

He hissed, “It isn't funny.” He sighed, “Sometimes you need to take things serious because I did not give a joke.”

I fell silent again, I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. “Sorry babe.” I turned around and peck his left cheek.

“You have no idea what I went through when you left me all those years back. I mean I loved the fact that I was your first everything.” He squeezed my hands. “You were my twin flame.”

“So we are what now? Soul mates?” I turned and looked in his eyes intently.

The brightest smile immediately plastered itself on his face, “Now baby, we are now.” He pulled me to him and as soon as I encircled my hands around his neck, my legs were around his waist. “I swear you are not fucking me this morning Tony.”