Chapter Eight: Our Little Secret

     I had a thought once.

     What would it be like to just be happy? Such a long time that was for me. I was lost in thought, trying to think of happy thoughts but to no avail; we were still on the hell of a Plane. God, it was torture.

All I had been thinking about was why? Why was I on this plane? Why wasn't I home with my friend and boyfriend? And the 'whys' just kept coming.

I was going completely insane, the tension was heavy and we sat under deafening silence. He paid no attention to me while I was sitting there glaring at him because I was so fúcking upset with myself. How stupid was I to let him seduce me to that level?

I was ashamed of everything that happened. I was flabbergasted by the way I gave into him and made him maneuver me. I felt hurt at how weak I was to him because he was a year round asshole. I was just upset with everything that happened.

Obnoxious. He was an obnoxious man and I hated him. I hated his perfect face, I hated everything, I hated him.

Sigh...

I needed someone to talk to, I hated having all these thoughts to myself. I wasn't Beyoncé. I didn't find having a mental argument with myself helping.

I wanted my phone. I had to do something to keep me occupied. I was so embarrassed. I believed that that was the most obvious piece of detail established and I hated myself for it. Being twenty two years old, I was just dysfunctional with balancing a cock deprived pússy and a sexily fine boss everyday, I needed to cut myself some slack, right?

I got up and started to look for my phone. If he hadn't thrown it then I wouldn't have to be looking for it. He irritated me to a whole different category; a category for himself.

Shifting through the seats and looking under them to find my phone, I came up with nothing. Being frustrated and had already given up. I kept hissing my teeth, feeling completely dense.

He shut down his laptop and looked up to the ceiling closing his eyes. He seemed to do that whenever he was trying to relax. He exhaled loudly and reopened his before he turned and faced me.

He raised a brow at me, "I have to say, you look really sexy all tousled up." He smirked at me but I just rolled my eyes and folded my arms, I was done with him, why he was even talking right was beyond me because what I really needed was my phone, not him pestering me with his smooth British accentuated voice.

"Fine. Be a bitch." He said, "You must be looking for your phone, aren't you? Well, I was going to offer my loving and caring help your way but you're just being difficult as usual, suit yourself." He finished off amusingly.

"Oh please..."

"Why are you even upset right now?"

I glared at him hard.

"Hey, hey," he started, "You'll hurt your eyes Tori, calm down," he chuckled, "If anything, you should be thanking me for feeling you up, if only I wanted to fuck you on this plane then I would have but I think I'll save that for later."

I stared at him with wide eyes. "That's never going to happen Carlos." I didn't know why I would always deny him whenever he promised me he would fuck me one way or the other, I think denying him made me feel like I was in control when I was barely holding up.

He deviously smirked at me, "Tori, I'd ask you 'why is that so?' but I don't want to waste my time on a decision that was temporarily notion."

I avoided his snide response and decided to ignore his confidence because I knew I had no strength of power when he as much as breathe on my neck. I was a big wussy.

"Aren't you a happy bastard?"

"And why shouldn't I be?" He smiled broadly, "You're quite the show babe and I enjoyed every ounce of you with my fingers inside your pússy."

I shook my head. "You're psychotic."

He motioned for me to sit down since I realized that I wasn't going to find my phone. A part of me knew he had it and he wasn't going to give it to me, so I sighed tiredly and took the seat beside him.

"Maybe so," he agreed, "– because I am a psycho about fucking you and trust me I will, remember that."

There was no doubt in my mind that he wasn't going to fúck me. He had a plan, I felt it, I didn't know what it was but I knew it was solid and he already initiated it. I remembered how he observed me well, like he was the student and I was the teacher. He studied me hard and he found out what he needed. He was going to kill me with his seducing and I already knew I would lose.

Damn! I was totally screwed. And a little happy on the inside but we won't let anyone know that, this was our little secret.

~my chaps are usually longer than this but I wanted to bless you with this update. I know it's short, I'm sorry.

~the next update: tomorrow, Thursday or maybe sooner, if I'm feeling blessed with no stress, say Amen

~the next update: tomorrow, Thursday or maybe sooner, if I'm feeling blessed with no stress, say Amen. I trust God with everything. I love him.

 I love him