Chapter Fourteen: I Need You

       I closed my eyes and enjoyed my heart, my beating heart...how happy I was to know that I finally met up back with him. He was such a sweet heart back when I was with him. He was my everything...

Why though? How didn't I realize? Why couldn't I gather my thoughts and look closely, he held so much for me. But he changed...so much. The person I knew wasn't the same man I was looking at each day.

He explained it to me though. For fuck sake, he said that he never changed his name or anything...he was always Carlos Larves but he didn't want me to know who he really was. Carlos was known for a lot and they weren't all good. He said that I was a Church girl, pretty much well sheltered, he never wanted me to know who he was plus he was in a different state.

I couldn't get rid of this foolish grin that I had plastered on my face. Carlos said that everything about him that I knew were true, none of it was a lie...the only thing he wasn't truthful about was his name. His age... 29 to be current is correct, everything

I constantly talked about Tony all the time. Nobody else posed such significance to me as he did. And maybe that was the reason why I was so caught up on Carlos because he is Tony.

The funny part was I spoke to him yesterday in the morning, I messaged him talking about Carlos. I had to laugh to myself, I was raving on how much of a jerk my Boss was because we remained pretty close over the years. He even kept the conversation constant, agreeing with me that he indeed was a jerk.

My mind drifted back to the plane when we were going to Paris, how I thought he was studying my body but he really wasn't...he knew my spots, he knew how to rile me up...he just wanted to see if he still had that power over me and he attempted this every time. Therefore, it wouldn't be bad when he finally told me that he was my Tony.

But so much was hidden between both of us. He didn't know what I had become when I left him. He didn't know all of my demons that I had buried but Josh did and he brought me back to sanity. This was one of the things that made me stay with Josh, trying to fight my heart on what I really want.

I was in the middle of my bed feeling really happy, buoyant, just any damn word that made you know that I was happy. The maid rooms weren't all that but they were okay. I wasn't going to do anything for the rest of the day and I didn't give a damn who wanted to go and tell Carlos. 

I wondered if I could still call him Tony? Who knows if he would answer...

Sex with him was awesome and I could just imagine how much better it had gotten because he hadn't fúcked me yet...again and he fúcked me up all the time he messed with me. I was so infatuated by this man, no I am in love with him and that will never change.

I took off my working clothes and put on a white high waisted short shorts and a black crop top with a cute slippers. I was going to see Natalya.

 I was going to see Natalya