Chapter Three: Promise

     "Nat, I really don't think I could work for this man." I hissed while I polished my fingernails.

     I was just really upset because I thought that based off of the first talk I had with him, that I would be starting next week from now but instead I should be going in tomorrow. I didn't take keen interest towards crazy people you know? And he was a perfect example, I mean? Who does that?

She laughed, "It can't be that bad!" She basically shouted as we Skyped.

Looking at her, I gave her the look. "Girl?" I sighed, "Okay, let's just say- he's overly sexy but otherwise a fucking physco."

Laughing hysterically, she even fell from her bed, "Ah!" She bellowed out. "OMG Tori." She said after trying to regain her composure when she finally recovered she started talking again. "Trust me Tor, Carlos isn't anywhere near being psychotic." She chuckled, "He just takes what he wants whenever he wants it."

Raising my head looking at her, I had to wonder why was she so fond of him - constantly defending his ass and I was her best friend. Why wasn't she defending me? If I didn't know better, I'd say she knew Carlos. But what if she actually did?

"Hey! Why are you defending him? Why aren't you on my side?" I gritted out.

She held her up her hands in surrender, "Just speaking what he's known for but you wouldn't know because you're always cooped up with Joshua. " She rolled her eyes. Bitch!

I sighed, as much as that kind of hurt to some extent, it was the truth. I basically held myself secluded for Joshua because I respected him that much. If I didn't learn anything from my parents, one thing I did learn was to respect people - especially those that meant well.

"I know Natalya but why do you have to keep on reminding me of my deeds for Joshua?" I voiced sadly because he was holding me down and I guess I was afraid to get up.

Even right now in all truth, Carlos fingers touching me still lingered. The way his hands glide down my waist, how he held me strong to him. The way he trailed his hands on my body, I hadn't felt like that in decades. Oh, the sexual frustration was getting to me! I could still feel the aftershocks of his hands climbing its way up my legs. In my moment, all I wanted to do was scream out, "Yes, yes! Mhmm yes!"

"Tor!" I heard shouting and when I looked across my bed, I saw Nat looking at me in astonishment. I looked at myself and realized that my hand was inside my skirt on my clít rubbing, Oh Jesus!

"Damn girl!" Nat laughed at me. "I think your cherry needs popping." She eyed me carefully. Tell me about it.

I was so embarrassed, I masturbated infront of Nat while we skyped and I knew she watched every bit of it. I knew the color of a tomato right now did me no justice.

I'll never live this down...

"I was trying to apologize to you for my bad behavior but then I realized that you were zoned so I stopped and then I saw the movements until finally I heard it." She smiled broadly, "Yes yes! Mhmm yes!" Natalya recited and burst out laughing.

And to be honest, I didn't really care. All I could think about was that I had an orgasm and it felt great then I looked at my hands. Shít! My nails.

~*~*~

The day was here. I was going to live with the sexy bachelor that was fifty shades of seductive and crazy. I knew he was gonna fúck with my being but I swore on my God that I won't let that happen. My strength won't defeat me.