Prologue

Prologue: I Lost My Way

       I was trapped between a hard place and a rock. I couldn't understand what was happening to me. All I knew was that I really needed some kind of feel.

      I had been reincarnated into a virgin. Why? Was three years long enough for you? Especially when you weren't a virgin to start with, it was extremely easy. I was depending on hands on action because I didn't touch myself, it made me feel awkward, like I was a man and gosh, I believe a man would do such a better job for me personally.

I was seated in the far end corner of a restaurant called Exquisite. And yes. The name perpetuated everything, all flipping posh and decadent. It was just that I was all by myself. Thinking I could be Beyonce. Me, myself and I - Ha! Trust me, not even flies like being alone, something was always occupying their time but me? Haha!

I was so sad for myself and my sadder life.

I looked at my Martini glass and smiled - at least I got you baby. I didn't have a man per say, well there was Joshua. My boyfriend, my joykill of a boyfriend. He didn't play with my libido right, it cried all the time even though I moaned to please him. And no! We didn't had sex because he didn't feel ready plus he was waiting until he thought I was worthy of being his wife, like I told him I wanted to even get married especially to him. For Pete's sake he couldn't even arouse me properly plus we were dating for almost two years.

He was the reason I haven't had sex in so long and it was way past overdue.

I hissed and took a sip of my Martini. I was just miserable, I folded my legs rubbing my thighs together because all this cussing had driven me to envision a very delicious man that could make me unleash rivers of water without a glance. Yes, sad to say I was that horny.

I looked to the entrance and saw Natalya walking towards my side. It's our girls night out and night for us to get drunk and get...

"... laid" Natalya was saying.

"Exactly."

"What! You didn't hear what I said, right?" She looked at me disapprovingly.

I rolled my eyes, I was sick of living for people and their expectations of me. I wasn't clean and proper, matter of fact, I was far from it and tonight I needed to rewind the tape from when I started dating Joshua.

Sigh. I wasn't always this hostile towards Joshua you know? He made me happy all the time but listen to me, sexual frustration was not a girl's best friend.

"Tonight, we must get laid Natalya. I heard you loud and clear." I winked at her as I applied some more pressure to the inside of my inner thigh. Every night when we were suppose to go out, she speaks about getting laid and I'd go all righteous telling her, her way of life was wrong - so wrong, when I knew deep down I wanted the same but Joshua was a good guy and I didn't want to cheat on him.

But tonight with this acing feeling inside my cunt, I was bound to let any guy touch me.

Squeeze my breast, rub my pussy, fúck me in the bathroom - anything.

She cocked an eyebrow, "That horny huh?"

I gritted my teeth trying to bear the overwhelming throbbing on my pússy. "You have no idea."