Under the star

Its night already and you can't sleep. So, you decide to go out to the deck and waste your time there, just to looking into the nightfall. There's no moon but stars. They're beautiful for sure. Dunno why, you feel like you want to sing a song for it.
"What song i should sing?" you mumble.
"Anything its fine." said someone. You startled and turn around immediately.
"Sanji!" you shouted his name.
"Sorry, did i surprise you?"
"Well, a bit and.. anyhow what are you doing? Its night already and you-"
"You what?" he asks, while he's approaching you and tilt up your face next.
"Urm, you'd be sleeping right now. I mean, you have to prepare the breakfast, right?"
"Of course i do." he admits it. Then, his face come closer to you and steal a light kiss from you. After that, he continue, "But.. how can i sleep, when i got to know you aren't on my side."
At first you don't get it what he means, but a few moment later.. you remember, what's going on. You slept with him and surely, your face gone to red so sudden right now.
"Looks like you remember, eh?" he ask, teasing you.
"M-Meanie." you grunted and shoved him off. However, he stops you and grabs onto your wrist, both of it.
"L-Lemme go." you cried.
"No, i don't want to." he reply and yanks you. Your face bumped out with his board chest, while he puts both of your arm around his waist. Your position right now is hugging him.
"L-Lemme go." you mumble, hiding your red face.
"I don't want to." he reply and then he hugs you, tightly.
"S-Sanji." you call out his name, as you feel he buried his face on your crook. "It's tickles."
"I know." he whisper and then, he sucks onto it. You gasped, no, you moaned exactly. You thought he'll stop if he heard your moan, but it doesn't like you expected. He doesn't stop what he do to you, instead of that he keep doing something more to you, like.. create some red mark on your crook.
"S-Sanji~" you moaned his name. He stops his doing for a moment, dunno why. But after that, he growls and it sounds,
"I...I'm sorry, ________. I'm horny right now and i want to do it again."
You lost your word, face turned to dark red and sure you don't know what to say.
"No, don't do it here!" you continue, shouted. But too late, he's already strip you off and continue where you two left off before.