A little sweet prank

You see him go to the aquarium bar and you do following him. He comes inside, while you are not. That's because you do not want him to notice tour presence. So, you decide to peep him from the window. You see him, sit in on the couch, lit up his cigarette and smoke. A while after , you see him shut his eyes, while his cigarette still on his mouth.
'Great! He's sleeping now.' you thought and decide to come inside.
You open the aquarium bar slowly and come inside. You walk slowly, approaching him. You take the cigarette from his mouth and lit it off on the ashtray right next to him.
"Sanji." you sing, calling his name,  Unfortunately, he doesn't heard you. So, you tried to call his name again and it's the same. He doesn't give you any quick answer.
You don't feel irritated because of that, instead you you start thinking, to do some little prank toward him.

"What should i do to him?" you mumble, but then your idea lighten up. Immediately you leave the aquarium bar and go back to the kitchen. You take a box of pocky and bring it back to the aquarium bar. Fortunately, Sanji doesn't wake up yet. So, you stick one piece of pocky in his mouth. While you straddle his laps and put both of your hand on each of his shoulder. You start to chew it and it ended your lips meet his. Your face start to grow hot because of that and you decide to do it more and more. Just when you put the last pocky stick on his mouth, you feel something grope your butt.
'W-Wha is it?' you thought, surprised. 'D-Don't tell me, he's doing something on his dream.'
"How long are you going to make me wait?" he said, his eyes still shut off.
"Ah, urm." you start to panic, struggling with your word. "Y-You're awake, Sanji?"
"What if i say yes?" he ask you back and open his eyes.
You fell silent, scratching your head while your eyes still focused on the pocky stick on his mouth. He notices it and then put the pocky stick in your mouth, while he continue,
"I guess it's my turn now, to taste how sweet your lips is."
He put both of his hand on each of your shoulder and then start to chew the pocky. He chew it carefully, not wanting the pocky to break on the way and it's about an inch when your lips almost meet his. You see him smirk and a moment later, he already sealed your lips with his. He gives you a long passionate kiss, which make you gasped and unable to control your own breath. You want to push him away, but he doesn't allow you to. After a while, he broke the kiss. You gasped, while covering your mouth with your hand.
"So, ________." he calls your name. "Can i continue?"
"Huh?" you response him, but you don't know what he means. But then, suddenly you feel his hand grope your butt. You yelp, no, you moaned which make him get aroused so sudden.
"You sure have guts to turned me on." he whisper right in front of your ear. Your face blush so hard, even your ear too. He notices it and start to lick your ear hole.
"S-Sanji." you call his name, clutching on his shirt. "It's.. It's ticklish, please stop."
"How if i say, i don't want to?"
He pinned you down to the couch suddenly, grab both of your wrist and pinned it down above your head.
"S-Sanji." you call his name again, but he just smirk and said,
"This is your punishment." he loosen his tie and then tied up your wrist with it.
"Erm, uh, i'm sorry okay? So, please forgive me."
"No." he reply and then he showering you with kiss.