Sexy Womanizer

"He isn't, okay?" you object. "I knew he's a man-lady, but.. nah just forget it."
"(name)." the voice called your name and its not so far behind you. Also you know this voice belong to whom. You turn around and see him, leaning his back against your kitchen wall.
"I told you to be ready." he sounds upset, but then he sees your friend, Yuri. "Its Yuri-chan."
"Hey, Sanji." she greets your boyfriend. "Its been a while."
"What are you doing here?"
"Eh, etto.. i need ______ help. So, can you just wait a little longer?"
"Fine." he said, start to light his cigarette.
"Hey, ______." Yuri called you, whispering.
"What?" you ask.
"Don't mind me, just have your fun with him, okay?"
"But your project-"
"Don't mind me, okay? Now, just get the fuck off. I'll keep your key house safely."
"Okay then and thanks, Yuri."
She shooed off and you takes Sanji along with you.
"Its done already?" he ask.
"Yeah." you lying. "Anyhow, where are you going to bring me?"
"Come." he said, extend his hand and you accept it. He brings you to somewhere. However, you know this route and thinking he's going to take you to his house. A few minutes later, just as you expected. He brings you to his house.
"Why you take me here?" you ask. "Didn't you gonna take me to somewhere before?"
"Yeah, i do. But i change my mind and prefer to bring you here instead."
He leads you to go inside his house and bring you to his room immediately.
"Sit there." he said, pointed at the edge of his bed. You do what he said, after that he left you. A few minutes later, he comes back brings a plate of something on his hand.
"What is it?" you ask. However,  he doesn't response and give that to you instead.
"This-this is my favorite food. How do you know about that?"
"That's a silly question." he pinches your nose. "Just how long we already going out?"
"Um, four years?"
He chuckled and then said, "Its five years, idiot. Now eat up, i want to know how is it."
"Okay." you said.
He gives you a spoon and you take it. You swoop the food and bring them inside your mouth. You chew it two-three times and feel the taste.
"Its delicious." you said and swoop them more. Later on you done with your food and thanked him. He just smile but then he call your name so sudden. You response him with 'Huh?' and unexpected moment happen. He pushes you and topped you up immediately.
"S-Sanji.." you said.
He just smirk and his face come closer to yours, smacking your lips. You close your eyes, feeling how deepen his kiss is, then you put your hand on his head as you not wanting him to broke the kiss. A few minutes passes, he broke the kiss and move to your neck. You start to moan, when he's licking your neck before he sucks it.
"Sanji.. Sanji.." you moaning his name, makes him turned on.
"Sorry, ________." he growls, "..you must take responsibility, because you turn me on."
You don't response him, instead of that you let out your moan on purpose, making him impatient to fuck you. He rip off your shirt, showing your (f/c) strapless bra. He unhooked it immediately and throw your bra aside.
"I love this scene." he growls and start to sucking your nipple.
"Aahn~" you moaned, feeling how great his touch is.
"San..ji.." you gasped. At the same time he takes off your pants along with your undies and rubbing your clit. You moaned again, out of control; making him want to rub your clit again for the reward he could get.

-SKIP-
He's ready to fuck you. He told you to be relax and you nod. Slowly he thrust his member inside. Its already half in a way, but then, suddenly his bell ringing make the two of you jolted.
"Who the hell is that?!" he grunted. You shrug your shoulder, because you don't get idea who is it. Just then, a familiar voice call Sanji's name,
"Sanji! Sanji! Sanji!"
"Uh.." you response, sheepishly. "Its Luffy."
"That boy!!"
He clench his fist, get off from the bed and left. A few mins after the eft, you heard something out loud. Like someone get hit or something.
'Or might be, Sanji get into a fight with- no, i should check it first.' you thought. You dress up and left his room, go to where the sounds come from. When you arrive, its just like you thought before. He's get into fight with Luffy.
"Stop it you two!" you shouted. The two of them stop suddenly and looking at you. They call your name unison.
'What makes you guys got into fight?" you ask.
"He hit me first." said Luffy.
"But you interfere when i- nah, never mind."
"So, what makes you come here, Luffy?"
He just put his usual grinning, i bet he's hungry. And, yeah, just like i expected. He said he's hungry and nothing left in his home. So, he comes here to get some food.
"There isn't food for you." Sanji hissed.
"Just get him food already." you said, looking at him. His gaze meet yours and his face suddenly gone to red. After that he said,
"Fine! I'll make that for you."
"W-wait, Sanji."
"What?"
"At least put something on you first."
"Oh yeah." he realize he just wearing a boxer. "I'll be back in minutes, you guys just go to the kitchen."
You nod, following by Luffy. Inside the kitchen, you sit side by side with Luffy.
"So, ______." he calls you. "What makes you here?"
"Its secret, hehe."
He pouted because you don't want to tell him, "Come on, tell me."
"Don't force her to answer your stupid question." said Sanji.
"Oh, you come back." you said. "Hurry up, make something for us!"
"Yeah."
Twenty minutes later, the food is ready. Luffy, he immediately gobbled up all the food on the table, left you nothing but a clean plate.
"I'm still hungry, more please."
"No." he said. "Just go home already."
"No! No! No!" he acts like spoiled brat. "I want more!"
"Just make some more." you said, smiling.
"Geez, fine then."
He start to cook again for Luffy, even though he doesn't want to. The reason is you, he can't object your order.
"Here." he said. "This is the last i got, after that get the fuck out."
"Okay." he said and start to gobbled up the food. When he's eating, he notice something on you and smirking. He said, "_______, i just realize you're wearing Sanji's shirt."
You look at yourself and realize it, immediately you object him.
"No, no. It doesn't like what you think, okay?"
"Really?" he teasing you.
"Y-yeah, um, actually Sanji, um- he splashed out his soda over me when he tried to open it."
"Oooh~" he response, a lil bit upset.
"Anyway, just eat up or i might snatch them."
"No!" he yelled and eat them up, before you could snatch it. A few minutes later, he's done. "I'm full!"
"Good then." said Sanji. "Now GTFO."
"Why you want me to fuck off?" he ask, curiously. "Or you want to do something dirty with _______?"
"That's not even your business, Luffy." said Sanji, ready to hit him again.
"Okay, okay." he said. "I'm leaving."
He left the kitchen and you heard he's slamming the door. You chuckled while Sanji grunted then he approaching you next. He massage your shoulder suddenly, make you look at him confusedly and ask,
"What is it? Have something you want to talk about?"
"No, i just-"
He's not going to continue his word instead princess carrying you. You a little bit shock an want to ask, but you couldn't. He brings you back to his room, laying you on the bed while he's on top of you.
"San-ji?"
"I know you have your day off tomorrow. So, should we continue where we left off before?"
You accept his invitation and wrap your hand around his neck. Tonight is going to be a long night between you two.