I Found ya~ (Papa!Sanji x Daughter!Reader)

Papa!" she shouted, calling her sweet Papa.

"What is it (First name)-chan?" her Papa the sweet yet awesome man replied.

"Let's play hide and seek papa!"

"Sure, after I cook your dinner okay?"

"I want to play now, I want to play now!" she cried. "I will hide now." After that she ran off immediately.

"(First name)-chan wa..." too late for Sanji to stop his own daughter will. He had no choice but delayed the cook stuff. Without close his eyes, he started to count while actually looking for her as well.

"Il, E, Sam.. (First name)-chan.. where are you?" Sanji sang in playful tone, ascending the stairs quietly to the second floor.

"Sa, O, Yuk... (First name)-chan~ I have something for ya~" he lied, but he still sang in playful tone. He walked quietly straight to his own daughter girly room quietly while keep counting. He spoke out the next number Chil and already stood up right in front of the door of his daughter room.

"(First name)-chan~" he hummed and turned the knob. He pushed the door inside the room; but he wasn't found a light there. It was a total darkness inside the room, since the sun already set.

"Pal.." he mumbled, entered the room an turned on the light. "(First name)-chan?"

Sanji didn't feel worry or what since he still has 9 and 10. He thought, his baby would show herself up after he done counting. However, it wasn't like he expected. As he finished the last two number; Gu and Sip nobody showed up but a total silence. Now Sanji began to worry something out of his expectation must be happened to his little daughter.

"(First name)-chan!" he shouted, started to explore every corner of the house. "(First name)-chan!!"

He descended the stairs, looking for his sweet heart in every single tiny space on the first floor. He checked the bathroom, the kitchen and the shed under stairs; still he did not found (First name) presence.

"(First name)-chan.. Papa's little baby, where are you?!!"

Sanji felt hopeless; he fell to his knee, about to cry if somehow something really bad happened to his baby. However then, moment after, he heard a faint THUD came up from the second floor. Seemed like the sound was coming from his room to be exact. With no hesitate, he ascended the stairs once more to the second floor and went directly to his own room. He slammed the door and how surprised he is to saw someone on the floor. That person was the person he was looking for. His baby, (First name)-chan. She cried rubbing her head.

"Ouch! That's hurt." she grunted.

"(First name)-chan!" Sanji yelled his little baby name, while running toward her. He knelt down and wrapped her fully to his chest.

"P-Papa?" (First name)-chan did not know what happen to her sweet Papa; instead she hugged her Papa back without saying a word.

Few minutes been passed. A word came out from Sanji mouth, as he said;

"I found ya, (First name)-chan."

"Please.." he mumbled, begged even tighten the hug. "Please don't make me worried more than this.."

"...Papa, I don't understand what are you talking about."

"Nah, never mind." he replied.

Sanji loosen the hug. He faced his baby gently; nudged his nose against his baby nose and continued,

"I found ya, (First name)-chan.. the game is over, let's have your dinner ready."

"Yay!"