Jelly

Its his first time seeing you not so in mood. He doesn't know what makes you like that. He wants to calm you, but he doesn't have courage to do that.
'Maybe i know what i must do right now.' he thought.
He ask Chopper to brings you to the kitchen, which is he accept it without knowing that actually you're not in a good mood.

"_______!" Chopper calling you. You turn back, look at him with your dreadful eyes.
"H-HIIIII" he shrieked.
"Sorry." you apologize, "but what is it?"
"Etto.. Sanji-kun wants me to bring you to the kitchen."
"Told him, i'm not in mood right now." after that you left. While Chopper seeing you left and gone from his sight. He back to the pantry and told Sanji that you're not in mood.
"Okay." he said and give him candy floss. He accept it happily and left the kitchen.
"That girl." he mumble. "Should i approaching her first?"

You're in the sailor room with Usopp there. He doesn't notice your presence anyway since he too busy with his invention. You sighed, makes he jolted suddenly and notice your presence.
"_-____! What are you doing here?!"
"To calm my mind."
He's kinda silly for you, which is he doesn't know how to make girl not upset anymore.
"Oh ya, Usopp." you call him.
He response you with a hum and ask you what is it?
"May i hug you?"
"W-whaaa?! No, of course no!!"
"Why? I just try to calm my mind and i guess you can do that."
"No, its a big no!" he shaking his head.
"Oh come on." you insist and approaching him. But then, suddenly someone come in and its Sanji. He looks so furious.
"Whoaaaaa~ someone help me..." cried Usopp.
Sanji, he's snatching you from Usopp and dragging you back to the pantry. In the pantry, he's standing right behind you and hugs you suddenly. He buried his face on your crook, breathing heavily. You don't tried to call him instead caressing his hair.
"Why?" he ask. "Why you don't come to me instead?"
"Sorry, i don't get it." you said. "What do you mean, Sanji?"
"Why you need Usopp to calm your mind? Why don't you come to me instead?"
"Oh.." you response. "Um, that's because.. y'know Usopp its the funniest person right now. Perhaps, his hilarious expression can cure my mood a bit."
"But still, why aren't you choose me instead?"
"Oh come on." you tried to explain. "I don't ever thinking that you're not a funny person, but.. Usopp is the best right now."
He doesn't response you instead keep breathing in your crook which you found it's ticklish.
"Sanji." you call his name.
"What?" he response, seems unhappy.
"Come on, it's ticklish."
"I don't care." he growls.
"Okay, okay. I surrender, just do what do you want."
Heard you said so, immediately he turns you around facing him. He steal your lips and kiss you passionately. You put your hands on his shoulder, feeling how deepen his kiss instead closing your eyes. Then, his kiss move to your jawline and to your crook. You could feel his warm breath tickling your crook while he keep kissing and you know he'll left some red marks on yours. A few moment later, he's releasing you, gasped.
"You're mine, y'know." he said, touching your crook and then hug you.
"I know." you said, leaning yourself to his board chest.