I can't wait any longer

"I had never known you have such a beautiful back, ________."
"P-Perv!" you grunted, tried to put dress up. However, he stops your act. He grabs both of your arm, make you unable to move.
"S-Sanji." you call his name, the one who stood up right behind you. "Lemme go."
"No, i don't want to." he reply, kiss your nape. You gasped and become weak. You lost your balance and almost fall, but he hold you by waist and continue,
"I want you, ________."
"W-wha?" your face gone to red suddenly, but after that you continue, "C-Can you give me some time? I'm.. you know i'm not ready yet."
"How long.."
"Huh?"
"How long are you going to make me wait, ________?"
"It's-"
"It's something you could answer, ________." he continue your word. "Or you do can't answer it either?"
You fell silent after he said so. He just guessed it right. You do can't answer it, still unsure how long are going to make him wait till you ready. You already know, since you decided to going out with him, this moment might happen in your life.
"________." he calls you name, make you snap back. "Let's have a date tomorrow."
"O-okay." you reply.

The next day in the morning, you wait for him in some outdoor coffee shop. You order your drink first and a few moment later, he shows up. He's waving at you and you waving back at him. He sits right in front of you and order the same drink just like you. Your order come first, following by him a few while after.
"What are we going to have today?" you ask, try to enliven the mood.
"It's up to you." he reply. "Today is your day. Of course you are free to decide where are we going to go."
"Well then if you said so."
After you done with your drink, you stand up and going to pay the drinks. But he stops you and said, "It's my job." he tousled your hair and then pay the drink you order. After that, he comes back at you. He extend his hand and of course you accept it. You two leave the coffee shop, holding hand.
"Have you decide where are we going?" he ask.
"N-not yet." you reply quickly.
"There's an ice cream stand over there." he said. "Want some?"
"S-sure."
Then he brings you to the ice cream stand. He ask you which flavor you want, but you just told him 'Anything it's fine.' and he got you a strawberry one. You lick the ice cream and shut your eyes off, because the ice cream is too cold. He giggled and suddenly notice there's something on your cheek.
"Eh, what is it?" you ask, try to rub it off.
The first thing you know, his is so close to you and suddenly he steal a kiss from you. You stunned and your face gone to red suddenly. You look down, still holding your ice cream  and mumble,
"You're too show off."
He just smirk and said, "At least it makes you happy."
"O-of course i'm happy idiot."

Next, you still not decide when you're going to go. So, rather than make him keep bugging you with that question, you do told him that you're going to buy some new clothes. Of course he accompany you to do that.
"Sanji." you call his name. "Look, this dress is so cute, wonder it suit me or not."
"How about if you try it? There's a fitting room right there."
You nod and let him bring you to the fitting room.
"I'll wait outside, just tell me when you're done." he continue. Just when he's going to leave, you stop him, clutching on his shirt and said, "W-Would you mind if you.. nah, just forget it."
"I will." he reply and yeah, he comes inside the fitting room with you. Inside the fitting room, he told you to undress but you shook your head and said,
"I-It's embarrassing."
"Just undress. I won't peeking at you." he reply, shut his eyes off. You do undress in front of him. Even his eyes is shut off, still you're too embarrassing. "Is it done?" he ask.
"N-Not yet." you reply and immediately try the dress you show him before. A minutes later, you told him that you're done. So, he opens his eyes slowly, just to see how suit you in that outfit.
"How is it?" you ask.
"Its look good on you."
"Really?"
He nods and then you continue, "It has turtle neck, but this is halter style and look." you turn around. "It's backless."
After that you don't hear a word from him, instead of that you feel his big warm hand touching your back. You jolted, spine were shivering and of course he doesn't notice it. He comes closer to you. minimized the distance between you and him. Then, you see his arm embracing you by shoulder. He nuzzle the back of your head and whisper,
"Do you feel it?"
"Huh?" you response, but a sec after you feel something hard poking your butt. Your face grow hot as you know what is it. You touch his arm and mumble,
"Are you getting aroused?"
"Dunno," he growls and start to tease your ear. You gasped and immediately cover your mouth. You do realize where are you right now and if you make any lust voice, sure everyone will notice what's going on.
"S-Sanji." you call his name sheepishly. He doesn't give you any quick response, instead a hum. "W-We are in the shop and-"
"You want me to stop, right?"
You nod and then he releasing you while said, "Then kiss me."
"E-Eh?!" you surprised and turn back immediately, just to facing him. You gulped when he becomes impatient. So, you gather up your courage and give him a light kiss on lips. He seems not satisfied with just all of it. Instead of that, his face come closer to you and showering you with passionate kiss. A while after, he broke the kiss and said,
"I'll be waiting outside."
You nod and he leaves you first. You take off the suit and change to your old clothes. Just when you're about leave the fitting room, your mind full of the thought of you should buy that suit or not. If you buy the suit, will you get the chance to seeing Sanji become wild like before? or else, you should gave up on the suit.
'Which one i should choose?' you thought.

Iit ended up you buy the suit. That's not because you want to see Sanji become wild again like before, but, honestly that's the only reason why you bought that suit. When you about to exit the shop, you see him smoking and surrounded by a cute young woman. Feeling jealous, you just stomp away leaving him behind which makes him and the other girls notice your presence.
"Sorry girls." he said. "I'll take my leave now."
"Ah, Mr. Prince." those girl yelling, address him like that. "Please don't go."
However, he ignore those girls and approaching you. "Are you done?" he ask.
You just nod and look away.
"________." he calls your name, holding your hand.
"Lemme go."
"I don't want to." he reply. "You're my girl after all." after he said so, he kiss you hand. You do could heard those girls not so far behind you an him were screaming a loud.
"Just ignore them." he continue and take your hand, walks off.

Suddenly the sky become dark and the rain start to pouring. He takes off his jacket immediately and put it on your head.
"We gotta run." he said. You nod and following. It ended up he brings you to the love hotel. That's because there's no other place to refuge for a while.
"Sorry to bring you here." he apologize.
"No, you don't need to. Anyway, can i take a bath first?"
"Sure, go ahead."
You leave him and go to the bathroom. When you inside, you are not surprise at all. Even though, this is your first come to the love hotel.
'There's so many sex stuff here.' you speak up on your mind. 'Even though i'm not surprise by it, still it's embarrassing.'
You take off your soaked clothes and get ready to take a bath. It's doesn't need a long time for you to do that, but the problem right now is you have no clothes to use instead a bathrobe. Even though, your body aren't shown. Still, you are not used to make him seeing you wearing that robe. Awkwardly, you exit the bathroom and told him that you were done.
"It's my turn now." he said and pass you go to the bathroom. While he's taking a bath you sit on the edge of the bed. Dunno what are you gonna do. Then, you decide to dropped your back against the bed. Immediately you snuggle up and start to thinking what are you gonna do next with Sanji. A moment later, you heard the bathroom door were open. Immediately, you shut your eyes off and pretending that you were asleep. You heard Sanji steps coming closer to you and you do could feel his big warm hand touching your thigh. But, a sec after you feel something covering your thigh and you do could feel the edge of the bed were shifted. You take a peek and see him were sit there, he's just same like you, wearing the bathrobe. You heard he lighting up his cigarette and smoke. Slowly, you get up and approaching him. You embrace him by shoulder, make him notice it and ask,
"What is it, ________?"
"Let's do it." you said, sheepishly.
"Huh?"
"I-I know you can't wait any longer. So, please let's do it."
"Are you sure, ________?" he ask you again, touching your arm. You nod and suddenly dunno why, he moves so fast and you already been pinned by him. You gulped but you know, you can't go back. You touch his cheek and caress it. He smirk, touching your hand and then kiss your palm. You jolted when he licks it and slowly he comes lower to your fore arm and stop at the bathrobe arm line.
"Let me ask you this once more." he said, putting his hand on your bathrobe string. "Are you sure about this, ________?"
You fell silent and dunno what should you say. You told him before that you were ready, but honestly you aren't ready at all. You still frighten about getting pregnant and stuff like that. Suddenly you heard, he's huffed and said,
"Let's call the day." he moves, not topped you up anymore.
"W-Wait, Sanji." you stop him, clutching on his bathrobe. After that, you continue, "Please don't go. I'm.. i'm ready enough to do-"
"You aren't, _________."
"No, please." you beg him. "Please don't go. I'm sorry i lied to you, but i really love and of course i want to have sex with you."
"So do i." he reply. "I do really love you but i can't do that, if you aren't ready yet."
"But if i said so, you'll leave me."
"I won't leave you." he said, turn around and then caressing your cheek. Then he continue, "Even though you told me, that you aren't ready to have sex with me. Still, i have no intention to leave you"
"Really?"
"What for i'm lying, princess."
After that, he showering you with a long passionate kiss.