Wild Control

His birthday party been held and everyone come to celebrate it, except you. You leave the party before he notice it and you do prefer to spend your time alone rather than become such an eyesore on the party. It was night at that time. You were leaning yourself on the ship fence, while looking up to the sky. It's a beautiful night, since the moon is a full moon and it's so bright. You raise up your hand, pretending you are going to steal the moon. However, suddenly you notice; there's a big warm hand, entwined your hand and the other hand of that person were hugging you by waist.
"What are you doing here?" you ask, touch that person hand on your abdomen. "You're the star of the party and you should not be here."
"But you weren't there." he reply, resting his chin on your shoulder. You don't reply his word and remain silent. However, he calls your name and pulling your lift up hand to his cheek. You turn your face, facing him so close to you and ask,
"What is it?"
Now it's his turn to not give you an answer. Instead of that, his face come even closer to you. You do know what he's gonna do. So, you shut your eyes off and a sec later you feel your lips were sealed by his. He slips his tongue by force, which make you gasped between the kiss. He's playing with your tongue, exploring yours and make you going crazy. You broke the kiss for a moment as you want to turn around, facing him clearly. You were standing with the tip of your toe as you want to reach him, wrap your hands around his neck and continue the kiss.
"Heh." he smirk, broke the kiss so sudden. "Its not like the usual you, ________."
"You've problem with that?" you ask him back.
"No, of course no." he said and kisses you again. Few minutes later, he broke the kiss and said, "Let's continue somewhere."
"No." you decline. "You should come back to the kitchen, where everyone waiting for you."
"I don't want to."
"Why?"
"I told you already, you aren't there. So, there's no way i'm going back."
"Tch." you grunted. "Okay, i'll come with you."
He sounds happy heard your words and walks next to you, back to the kitchen where everyone gathered. You two back to the kitchen and found an unexpected moment. Everyone passed out. Luffy, he's snoring along with Zoro. Usopp, he's hugging a barrel thought it as something. Chopper, he's talking on his dream. Brook, he's singing on his dream. Franky, he passed out due to run out of super cola. Nami and Robin, they weren't there. That means they're already back to the girls room before everyone passed out.
"It sure such a mess." you said.
"It is." he reply.
Suddenly, you turn away as you going to leave him. He notices it of course and stops you by tapping your shoulder. Then he ask,
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to take some blanket for them." you said. "They'll catch cold."
"Just let them be." he reply.
"But.."
"No buts." he's approaching you, hugging your waist from back and hide his face on your crook. Lustfully, he kisses your crook, lick and even suck it. It sure make you become weak so sudden. You know what his intention and it's to make love with you. You try to stop him, but it's too late. He's already under his wild control.
"S-Sanji." you call his name, stutter. "L-Let's do it somewhere."
He doesn't give you any quick response. Instead of that, he pinned you against the table so sudden. Sure it makes you surprise and you do know, you can't oppose him.
"I'm sorry, ________." he said. "But i'm already at my limit."
After that, he gives you a forceful kisses. You jolted, tears start to show up and ready to run off. Unfortunately, he doesn't notice it and keep kissing you, while one of his hand grope your boobs and the other one rubbing your clit through undies.
You jolted, going to push him away. But it ended useless, because he just pinned them down above your head.
"S-Sanji!!" you cried, voice were trembling. He's vigorously kissing your neck, makes you accidentally let out the sexy voices of yours. You can feel he's smirking over your neck and then he starts to suck it, left two red marks on it. You groans as he's rubbing your clit even faster.
"Phease(please).. stop." you gasped, can't bear the pleasure you got. "Ahm.. going.. to chum..(I'm.. going.. to cum..)"
"Just do it then." he reply, provoking you. You groans and at the same time, you just burst out your juice. You feel tired now and you do thought he's gonna free you as soon as you capable to cum. But it doesn't like you expected. He ravish you, tear off your clothes, except for your undies. He just left it by and come to think of it, he does know what he's gonna do with it later.

"Come on, spread up your legs just like before." he growls.
"N-No." you said, refuse to obey him.
"Come on, don't make force you to do that."
"I don't want to." you grunted. "I'm not your slave."
"I never thought you as my slave but my lover." he reply and suck your tits.
"Ngh~" you gasped, feeling the pleasure. "N-No, s-stop licking on that on purpose.."
"Well, it's not actually my purpose. But if i don't do that, you won't open up your legs, right?"
Crap! You fall into his trap. Accidentally, you just spread up your legs. Just when you're about to close it again, but he stops you. He's placing his legs between your inner thigh.
"I'm not going to let you do that." he continue, releasing his grips and placing both of his hand on your thigh. He moves his body lower a bit, till his face is in the closest way to your wet undies.
"I love this scene." he growls and start to nuzzle his face off against your sweet cave. Again, you gasped and sure this time you're unable to control your moan.
"Agh!" you cried, grabbing his head.
"What?" he ask, even though he knows you're trying to maintain the pleasure you got. "Want me to not stop, huh? As you wish then." he continue, start to tear off your wet undies.
"I love this scene more than before." he growls and start to sticking his tongue inside your sweet cave. Again, his work make you grabbed his head even rough. Its when he start to licking yours inside, you screamed and immediately he covers your mouth. His face so close to you and then he whisper,
"Lower your voice or you do prefer to be founded?"
He's definitely threatening you. He knows all your weakness, yet he keep teasing it, not wanting to stop what he's doing toward you. After telling you that, he moves back to your sweet cave and start to nibbling your clit, which is make you seeing star and tighten your grab. Even though you do remember what he told you before, you just can't hold it any longer. His touch is too great, yet the pleasure is unbearable too. Again, you start to cum again, but now you burst out your juice right in front of his face.
"Heh, this is the second time you cum." he said. "Well then, i guess it my turn now."
You heard zipping sounds and the next thing you know, you do feel something hard rubbing the gate of your sweet cave. You tilt up your head a bit and see his manliness. Looks like, he's ready to do you.
"I'm going to put it in."
Slowly, he pushes his manliness inside you. You moan, feeling how huge his manliness is and start to thinking it won't fit.
"Ahm..going to bhreak(I'm..going to break)"
"You won't." he gives you a quick response as he keep pushing it. Finally, it's all in and he stops for a while, taking some breath. "Just relax, okay?" he continue and then he starts to move.
You moan and keep moaning as he keep thrusting you. You lose your mind already and yearning for him to move even faster. He grants your wishes and thrusting you even faster, using all the style he knows. Thirty minutes been passed. He's almost at his limit, same goes for you. You almost reach your limit for the umpteenth times.
"I'm almost at my limit." he growls, keep thrusting you. "Just a few more thrust."
He's keeping up his thrust and a few moment later, he groans; following by you. He cum inside you first, following by you a sec later. After that, he falls over you; gasped. He's extremely exhausted, same goes for you. You're exhausted too and your back are in pain. That's because he's doing you so hard. But, oh well you can't blame him after all. It's his birthday and it'd be the most exhausted present he got.