Your Choice

I walk into my room and drop my stuff. I have no homework (or life) so I sit down at my computer and watch my favorite tv show, Teen Titans. For the longest time, I've had a character crush on Beast Boy. I would normally have a crush on some other guy, like at my school but I'd never have a chance with any of them.. You see, I'm the least popular girl at school. I get bullied all the time (no, I don't cut), so I just don't care anymore. My parents are gone, they left a year ago, so I make my own money refereeing soccer games and fend for myself. I have enough money to get me around, so, life is good.

The question I often ponder is if I could have one wish.... I would choose

"What would you choose?" I whirl around to find a man with a suit on, and a top hat so low it covers his face. His voice was deep, and threatening but not threatening at the same time,

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Names are not important, but I can give you what you desire. So, tell me what you want, and I'll grant it. For a little price."

"What's your price?" I ask suspiciously. There is no way he can give me what I want. It's impossible.

"I'm not sue yet, but you'll owe me a little favor later. Now, tell me what you want, and sign this." He responded.

By this time, I was so blind with wonder and longing. Could he do it? If he could, my life would be made.

"Give me the contract," I said. He handed it to me and I signed it, stupidly not reading it first.

"What do you wish?" the man asked, and I responded.

"I want to live the rest of my life in the tv show, Teen Titans. And have a power. And I want it to be a good life."

"So be it." He then snapped his fingers, and everything went black