Do you two know each other?

Fallon's P.O.V.

It had been three days since the Red X incident. Everyone was healed. Well, physically. Beast Boy still blamed himself and Robin was becoming obsessive. Almost like he was with Slade. It had been tense, and we hadn't got a call in three days. The alarm went off. FINALLY. We needed it. It didn't matter who it was, we just needed to get moving. We all rushed to the mission reporter.

"Red X," Robin growled, and Beast Boy got this determined look on his face. We all took our ways; Star and Raven flying, Robin on his R-Cycle, Cy in his T-Car, and Beast Boy carrying me while flying. We headed to the jewelry shop, where Red X was with this girl. No... It couldn't be her. She had moved away... Three years ago. She had the biggest character crush on Red X. I had one on Beast Boy. She had been my only friend, but she left me. She couldn't be here it wasn't possible.

Beast Boy's P.O.V.

Red X. How I hated him. I was carrying Fallon into battle with him. Over the past three days, Raven helped her gain control of her powers. She learned quickly, and now had them under nearly complete control. We found him and that girl robbing another jewelry store. I looked down at Fallon. When she saw the girl, her eyes widened in shock, the same way that girl (I'll just call her Unknown) had looked tame when she walked over and inspected me stuck on that X. Do they... Know each other?

Unknown's P.O.V.

I walked out of the jewelry store with Red X, and saw the all the Titans plus one girl... No. No way. It was her. But there was no way. I stood there, gawking at the sky, not recognizing how close they were getting before I realized that she was flying at me. Time seemed to slow down as I turned and stared at her, flying to knock me over. She would've, but X pushed me out of the way, taking the blow himself. She landed gracefully, then marched over to me. She flipped me over her shoulder, landing me hand on the ground. She straddled me a fist raised.

"Why did you leave?" she growled, "and how did you get here." All the Titans were staring in awe at her. I guess they hadn't seen this side of her before. I'll admit it's hard to evoke. She was about to punch but was lifted off me by none other than X. She struggled against him, but was no match.

"Let her go, X," I said, surprising him. He dropped her though, and she fell to the ground. "My question is... How did you get here?" She glared at me.

"Fallon," a voice said, "do you know her?" Her eyes softened.

"Yeah. She was my only friend from... Back home." So she hadn't told them about her previous home then. Not like I had told anyone. X had dropped her, but was still holding her back. I had a feeling that if he wasn't, I would be out cold right now.

"And you know her?" X asked me, and I nodded. X had let his guard down, or Fallon had just gotten really good at judo, because she flipped him. This woke all the Titans to the fact that we were their enemies. I was fighting Robin and Beast Boy at the same time, holding them off until they both backed down.

"What? I little tired?" I asked before I realized Cyborg was about to blast me. Out of nowhere, X jumped in front of me and took the hit, but kicked me back in the process. I knelt over him, having enough time because the blow had blasted us a bit away.

"Go..." he said. I shook my head. "Go!" he commanded this time and pushed me away. I ran. I will get him back. I promise.