Unknown

Beast Boy's P.O.V.

"It's not your fault," she told me again. But it was. I wasn't going to let her know I thought that, though.

"Thank you," I said, and kissed her. We waited in comfortable silence for Star to come pick us up. She finally arrived and picked us both up by our arms. We flew quickly back to the tower. Once there, Star left us to go attend to the others, and Fallon helped me to the infirmary. I felt so helpless. I highly relied on her, and she was slightly struggling under my weight. We made it to the infirmary, and she set me down on a bed. She went to get me some ice. I laid back and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't help but think that it was all my fault. Everyone had gotten hurt... And I was helpless. Fallon walked back in and handed me the ice. "Thanks," I said. She started to walk out. "No... Stay," I said, and she immediately turned around and walked back towards me. She sat on my bed., and I pulled her into my arms. We sat there... In comfortable silence.

Unknown's P.O.V.

*in the past! where the Titans were defeated.*

I walked out of the building with Red X. I could still hear Beast Boy struggling. He still reminded me of someone... Oh well. Doesn't matter. I'm with the one and only, Red X. He turned to me.

"Are you ever going to tell me your name?" he asked. I had him hooked.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said. I was playing hard to get. Ever since I had come to this world and gotten my new super power, I have been thinking about how I would get Red X. I'd loved Red X since the first time I saw him on tv. He was so enchanting with those gadgets and intelligence. The Teen Titans could never get him. And now, that he was working with me, I was sure of it. "Do you have a real name, X?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"X?" he asked, "already giving me nicknames?" I just smirked and nodded. "I do, but what makes you think I'll tell you mine?" I snickered.

"Oh, you'll see," I responded, earning suspicious body language from him. All of a sudden he moved closer and pushed me into a wall. "What the?..." I said before he out his hand on my mouth. He pointed around the corner, where I saw Starfire and... NO... It couldn't be. I left her back in her own world. No way. How was she here? We. Watched as they took Beast Boy down and Starfire flew them all back to the Tower, I assumed. After a little bit, there was just her and Beast Boy. They leaned in and kissed. How did I not remember who she was? She was the person Beast Boy reminded me of. She had always had a crush on him.